News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Roscoe got robbed!

Started by mini, April 01, 2012, 01:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Did you hear that Roscoe his pocket picked?

How could anyone stoop that low....

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Newsman

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 01, 2012, 01:45:39 AM
Did you hear that Roscoe his pocket picked?

How could anyone stoop that low....

:ugly:
You goofy clown! What did I do to you?!? Why the Roscoe attack? Ahh, yes, the air is too thin at your height, starving your brain. No, that can't be true, you have to have a brain to starve it..... * Roscoe walks away puzzled at the gorilla's unwarranted attack.

Must be jealousy since I live in the Promised Land and he lives in a dark place named Oklahoma... :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

I was looking for a joke and that one was too good to pass up...LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller