News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Reasons Mt Dewy SHOULDN'T Marry Cheesebreath

Started by mini, February 05, 2010, 02:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

1)  She probably likes cats.  He likes birds.  Ever saw Sylvester and Tweety?  Nuff said...
2)  She looks may look like a princess, he definitely looks like a caveman.
3)  Can you imagine her supporting his habit?  You know the bird one, not the other one....
4)  Scott.  He would get called to Indiana just to break up the fight(s).
5)  Seth would have to shower more than once a week.  Actually, maybe that should be a reason for marriage.
6)  Kids that act like either one of them.  EEK!
7)  Chel.  She would die broken hearted.
8)  His mattress.  He wont get rid of it, its 200+ years old, and stained with unmentionable stains.  She would not go for that.
9)  Where would they fit the birds?  Imagine going on the honey moon with 300 birds.  And her 10 cats.
10) Their singing duo.  I imagine it would sound like two cats with their tails tied together thrown over a clothesline.  Wait, maybe that was #4.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Newsman

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 05, 2010, 02:29:42 AM
7)  Chel.  She would die broken hearted.
   I'm confident we could find some volunteer(s) to console her!   

9)  Where would they fit the birds?  Imagine going on the honey moon with 300 birds.  And her 10 cats.
   After the first few days of their honeymoon, they'd just have her 10 cats.

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

nwlife

Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on February 06, 2010, 05:50:35 AM
:o DUDE! Somebody's got it BAD for Chel! :o

:beret:

WHO!?!?!? 

I'll punch him right in the snoot!

Sis

Quote from: Chseeads on February 06, 2010, 02:51:44 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on February 06, 2010, 05:50:35 AM
:o DUDE! Somebody's got it BAD for Chel! :o

:beret:

WHO!?!?!? 

I'll punch him right in the snoot!

*Sis sits down to watch Setharoo punch hisself out*

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

EricShane

LOL Min thats hillarious!! I miss Alana!!!

and.. some of the other posts from some other people, were just a tad creepy.. lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Mountain Dew

I just found this thread. I am horrified that Seth voiced his preference.
Delight in the Lord...

Chseeads

I'm horrified that I don't remember this thread even though I posted on it. lol  :freaky:

Newsman

Claim not retrograde amnesia, oh fowl keeper, for the Lady Apothecary hath subtle drugs that could stir thy rememberance!

John  :waving:

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Newsman on December 25, 2011, 06:42:08 AM
Claim not retrograde amnesia, oh fowl keeper, for the Lady Apothecary hath subtle drugs that could stir thy rememberance!

How about Namenda? It has yet to go generic...more money for him to spend.
Delight in the Lord...

Newsman

QED.

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 25, 2011, 07:12:07 AM
Quote from: Newsman on December 25, 2011, 06:42:08 AM

How about Namenda? It has yet to go generic...more money for him to spend.

sunlight

BOL! I am surprised I haven't seen this before! hahaha! BOL! 

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!