News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Long Distance Relationships.

Started by Cody P, May 23, 2008, 09:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody P

I Believe that we both are. She is even talking about moving out here , to be close to me . :lol:
I Am A Child Of God !

Cody P

Hey everyone everything is going great !

Edit: Please watch the all caps and all bolding.
I Am A Child Of God !

RainbowJingles

Hooray!  That's awesome!  :clap:

I hope all goes well when you finally get to meet her!

Cody P

I Am A Child Of God !

Legendary_roxy_girL

In response to the thread title, and without reading any post or the subject all I can say and will say is...

NO
KayV Blog" style="border:0

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

Newsman

Great avatar pic, Lady Roxy!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

upcchris

Quote from: upc_guy21 on May 23, 2008, 09:07:33 PM
How many of you in here believe in Long Distance Relationships?

Not I, said the spinster
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

apsurf

I thought spinsters didn't believe in relationships at all!! ???

but on another thought...

I might reconsider and begin to possibly consider the possiblity of a LD relationship....but it really depends on the girl...

Backseat Radio

I'm not sure anymore I'd go for a long distance relationship, especially not an online dating relationship since I've been burnt before from online relationships with supposed Christians (non dating and boarderline dating).   I'd have to really get to know the person and have good confirmation that they are who they claim to be before I'd consider a very serious relationship.

RainbowJingles

upc guy: how are things going?  :-)