News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

"What color is your toilet brush?" is how it begun, SHARE everything in 4-9-1!

Started by MelodyB, January 22, 2014, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

I'm holed up in a cabin in Pigeon Forge. I'm getting ready to go eat at Mel's Diner. I'm hoping Mel is there so I can meet her.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

So not looking to the trip home....pics coming from my west show snow. Texts from my north west advise of sleet and freezing rain. Weather service says a winter storm warning in effect....outlook for the entire stupid week ahead shows nothing but Ice, cold, and snow. I am so over this winter. Stupid stuff.:pound:
And to further annoy me- I received an email that the State of Arkansas "mistakenly" rejected my tax return. I now have to print it off and snail mail it to them. Never mind that I work next door to them, and it'd make sense if I could drop it off in person- oh, no, that'd make sense. :mad: Fat crooks are trying to keep my money as long as they can. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on February 02, 2014, 04:42:57 PM
I'm holed up in a cabin in Pigeon Forge. I'm getting ready to go eat at Mel's Diner. I'm hoping Mel is there so I can meet her.  :cool:
Mel is still in Florida. She left her servants to handle the diner up there. ^•^
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Backseat Radio

Backseat Radio

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Backseat Radio

Stayed home from church again tonight.   

Having to medicate this sinus infection to try to keep ahead of it any at all.  My right ear and tonsil are already plugging up.  :sadbounce:

Melody

So apparently because there are still roads that are solid ice, school is cancelled tomorrow. No weather till Tuesday and tomorrow is supposed to be 35. THIRTY-FIVE!  It'll all melt.  Expecting 9inches of snow on Tuesday.

I. Need. Spring.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 03, 2014, 02:26:10 AM

I. Need. Spring.
:stupid:
We've got a couple of inches of snow on the ground....God knows how the roads will be in the a.m. Chey's school is starting an hour late...Me, I'll be enroute first thing in the morning to Little Rock... :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

It's snowing here. I'm happy. :) And yes, I know. You all hate snow. But I love it, and I haven't had much this year, so I'm loving tonight. :) Drinking tea, eating a cookie, and snow coming down. Yup. Good evening. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Beggin yer pardon ma'am, but we don't all hate snow.  I'd love some.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

You may have any and all snow, ice, freezing rain, sleet, or otherwise wintery weather that may be assigned to me or my area. I'm generous like that. :hypocrite:
I made it back to work. The snow/ice/whatever that junk is that fell yesterday apparently wasn't as fierce as it thought it was. The trees were icy, as were my windows, but the roads were pretty much dry and clear...

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Bout near ready to show Father Winter his fateful demise, and be done with it.
Stupid groundhog...someone needs to shoot the thing.  :noo: :uzi2: :rant:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Backseat Radio

Suppose to be getting another 6-10 inches of snow between 1 pm Tuesday and 1 pm Wednesday. 

Lynx

And not a single flake in our forecast... Some folks have all the luck. When you gonna share some snow with me?
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 03, 2014, 05:38:40 PM
And not a single flake in our forecast... Some folks have all the luck. When you gonna share some snow with me?

I think I'll keep the snow this time

Chseeads

Melody

Oh brother.  News just said we could get 15in of snow now. I think the weathermen are getting a little zealous.   :roll: 

Wish we had the money to just bunker down for the next 3 days. 

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"