News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

....and that I believe God is pleased with. Life is more than food and raiment.
I personally don't really care for the fru fru stuff either. I HATE high heeled shoes and I also don't like putting my hair up in fancy dos. (Please no offense to those that do like that stuff.)

It is snowing here. We are only getting about an inch, but it isn't really sticking to the roads. It is melting.

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Melody

Currently I am driving Andrew crazy by speaking with a "Chinese" accent which really sounds like Elmer Fud. Hannah is laughing so hard when she tries.

angel

Since "my hometown pictures" is archived, here is a picture of a the town I grew up in. I sure do miss that place. :( Also my advatar picture is in the back woods of my back yard.

Lynx

My first reaction is that is overkill making such a big bridge for that little stream.  Then I remember that up there y'all have much larger temperature variations, and our bridges wouldn't hold up.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

angel

That's Bugle Lake and Bugle dam. It spills into Elk Creek. It is so beautiful.

Quote from: ladyshep on February 27, 2013, 08:01:19 PM
Since "my hometown pictures" is archived, here is a picture of a the town I grew up in. I sure do miss that place. :( Also my advatar picture is in the back woods of my back yard.

Here is the lake

Here is the creek

I don't have any pictures of the back of the dam.

It is so pretty there.

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 27, 2013, 07:58:18 PM
Currently I am driving Andrew crazy by speaking with a "Chinese" accent which really sounds like Elmer Fud. Hannah is laughing so hard when she tries.

And you wonder why we think you are into Herbs?

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on February 27, 2013, 08:59:49 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on February 27, 2013, 07:58:18 PM

And you wonder why we think you are into Herbs?

No. Why?  You don't do that? 

:hypocrite:

angel

Mellow, how long have you been into herbs. I wonder if it's because of me scaring everyone on GP about parasites back in 2006 and about the parasite cleans website.  :biglaugh:

The only real herb I like is chamomile. Or herbs in spaghetti sauce.

Melody

I'm really not into herbs. They just say that as a joke since 2 yrs ago I tried growing tomatoes and couldn't tell the difference between it and weeds at first.  So then it was "Mellow grows weed.". And so on...lol

Melody

But I like spices and would like to explore more holistic applications.  I do make our own decongestant and cough syrup.  Marshmallow root and slippery elm are pretty cool.

angel

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 27, 2013, 09:57:00 PM
  Marshmallow root ...
Marshmallow's got roots???     :o  Dang, I might be interested in this herb stuff more than I thought.. :freaky2:
I DO love me a marshmallow, dipped in Golden Corral's Chocolate Fountain... :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

You should till a garden and plant some marshmallows. ;)

Chseeads

Eating a super exotic bean bowl....with taco-fied chicked and avacado.  Remind me not to use the old jar of chili powder in my beans next time I fix them though. 

I'm gonna eat the rest of them in spite of it, but eh....

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on February 27, 2013, 06:31:09 PM
My style is a lack thereof. I dont dress girly. Like at all. I HATE frills and ruffles and lace and pink and fru fru stuff. Bows and shoes and accessories and the like. HATE HATE HATE it. Plus I tend to wear tee shirts, jean skirts and sneakers 24/7. I will dress up for church, but I'm very very plain when it comes to even that. I hate my hair being fixed, I would rather just have a slick back ponytail.

It makes some people cringe cause I honestly DON'T CARE about all that mess. I'm modest. I'm comfortable. And most importantly I'm CLEAN. That's all that matters to me.
Quote from: ladyshep on February 27, 2013, 07:47:42 PM
....and that I believe God is pleased with. Life is more than food and raiment.
I personally don't really care for the fru fru stuff either. I HATE high heeled shoes and I also don't like putting my hair up in fancy dos. (Please no offense to those that do like that stuff.)

There is a reason we are friends. *grin*

Hello, everyone! :hi:

I suppose I should go figure out dinner. Considering everyone will be ravenous very shortly.  :lol:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Kim

Wonder what THAT plant would look like--and how you would know when they were ripe?

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 27, 2013, 09:57:00 PM
But I like spices and would like to explore more holistic applications.  I do make our own decongestant and cough syrup.  Marshmallow root and slippery elm are pretty cool.
Mom used tea tree oil and honey.  Called it "bat wings and snake legs" in reference to a witch's brew, because of the taste.  But it worked though, broke up the junk in the lungs so you could cough it up.  If the taste didn't kill you first...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Marshmallows were first made to treat sore throats. Nowadays they don't use real marshmallow root to make marshmallows. It doesn't really have a flavor but you seep it in water and it gets thick and coats your throat clean and soothingly.

Melody

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

I like pink, yellow, orange, red, green, blue, purple, black and white.
I like ruffles and layers and fru fru.
My hair is always high up top my head. It's often big rather than small.
I have over 100 pairs of shoes the majority being HEELS.

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

I look like I got my wardrobe from a Red Cross disaster relief refugee camp.

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 28, 2013, 04:54:36 AM
I like pink, yellow, orange, red, green, blue, purple, black and white.
I like ruffles and layers and fru fru.
My hair is always high up top my head. It's often big rather than small.
I have over 100 pairs of shoes the majority being HEELS.

But the real question is...do you stink? How often do you shower?

:hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?