News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

"New Replies" button/link?

Started by RainbowJingles, September 25, 2012, 10:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

Ummm...  I used to come in and choose a button or link that allowed me to see a list of topics where I had posted and people had responded to what I had said.  I think it was called something like "New replies to my posts" or something like that.  Am I losing it, or did that option disappear??

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

I still have both of them... Maybe it's just the theme you are using?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

I still have both of those buttons. 

What browser are you using?  I remember Internet Explorer went crazy one time and we couldn't open any Yahoo emails for no apparent reason.  Had to finally just give up and install Firefox... and everything worked fine.  Never did figure out what was wrong with IE.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

Check your theme - I've had to change themes a time or two after an update and a theme changed.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

RainbowJingles

Okay.  I'll try the theme change.  I used to have those options Jeremy posted, but they aren't there anymore.

Not going to blame IE QUITE yet.  :-)  Although, I don't recall seeing them in Firefox, either, come to think of it...

RainbowJingles

Got it.  It's in the bright forest theme, but not the default themes.  Irritating, as I kind of like the light blue GP...  but I'll adjust.

Thanks for the tip, Scott!

:reporter:  And now back to your regularly scheduled GP madness...

Chseeads

In answer to the original query, yes, you most certainly are losing it.  :)

RainbowJingles

Roscoe

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 26, 2012, 12:35:39 AM
* RainbowJingles smites Seth

:girltongue:
* Roscoe blesses RJ for smiting the Cheesemeister.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

RainbowJingles

*ponders blessing Roscoe*
*notices his blessing/smiting is balanced*
*re-ponders*
*ponders some more*
Hmmmm...
It looks so NICE that way...

Chseeads

And I smite thee back, JainbowRingles....

I can't smite Roscoe again yet, it's not been long enough since the last one.  :hypocrite:

RainbowJingles

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on September 26, 2012, 12:48:02 AM
And I smite thee back, JainbowRingles....

I can't smite Roscoe again yet, it's not been long enough since the last one.  :hypocrite:
Yeah, I had the same problem in your direction. :smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MelodyB

I'm using bright Forrest. And my show replies to posts button is still there.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

That's what I use too. 

I tend to smite or bless based on the idea of evening out whichever one is lacking. Except Roscoe.  I amusingly imagine him getting shorter every time he gets smote. 

Melody

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 26, 2012, 12:47:49 AM
*re-ponders*
*ponders some more*
Hmmmm...

hahaha, I just seen this!  Great minds...

taco_harvell

Quote from: MelodyB on September 26, 2012, 03:43:45 AM
I'm using bright Forrest. And my show replies to posts button is still there.

I have tried all of the other themes and none of the others work. I can't stand the Bright Forest theme but I am using it because it is currently the only one working correctly.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

RainbowJingles

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 26, 2012, 05:23:12 PM
*re-ponders*
*ponders some more*
Hmmmm...

Ahhh...  someone who thinks like me.  That deserves a bless.  :bigcheese:

Roscoe

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 27, 2012, 07:06:16 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on September 26, 2012, 05:23:12 PM
*re-ponders*
*ponders some more*
Hmmmm...

Ahhh...  someone who thinks like me.  That deserves a bless.  :bigcheese:
And this deserves a smite.   :hypocrite:

Heather

am i the only person using no 'theme' at all? i don't know why i don't have one. just nothing jumped out at me like 'OOOH OOOH PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!'  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

You are using a theme, you just didn't pick on.  That white/blue layout is the default theme you see if you haven't selected one.  And that default theme is apparently what she was on, but it stopped working right.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

And I still say try a different browser...
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I've got a huge knot on my neck. It's been there since Tuesday. I thought I just slept wrong, but this morning it's REALLY hurting. I can't move my neck much at all. Maybe it will pass but I'm not sure. I think now that it's stress related. After my bad night last night and the added stress, I think that has a lot to do with it. :smirk2:

I'm gonna try to have a good day today. I hope everyone else does the same.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?