News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Activity on site

Started by World Traveler, November 02, 2012, 09:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Traveler

Just kind of curious is someone had the numbers, but.... how many people are members of this site and how many actually post at least once a month? I remember ten years ago when this place was booming. I admit to being guilty of not posting near as much anymore, but I think I post an average of at least once a month.
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Chseeads

We were Facebook when Facebook wasn't cool.

Lynx

You imply that Facebook is now cool? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Based on the millions of millions of users and their billions of corporate dollars....yeah, I guess so.  :smirk2:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on November 04, 2012, 01:46:34 PM
Based on the millions of millions of users and their billions of corporate dollars....yeah, I guess so.  :smirk2:
Don't tell that to their stockholders... :P There's a bit of anger with that group...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

They say Facebook stock is picking up now.

Newsman

On the face of it, it appears that Facebook's business is looking up somewhar, after initially falling flat on it's face.

John  :waving: