News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

The beginning of the Investigation / Trial of the Chief Instigator

Started by Roscoe, November 09, 2010, 11:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: five-oh on January 17, 2011, 03:05:44 PM
Hmmmm..... Let's just bump this to the top to *remind* a certain defendant that he is still being watched - even though his posting has slowed as of late.  :hypocrite:

(We do miss your witty comments, Sir John.)

:cophat:
Defendant?!? Have you rested? :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

How in the world did I miss this thread?!?!  This is awesome!  I guess Roscoe will have to fight the "blue cyclone" on his own...lol
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Newsman

Nay, I have not! Perchance I'm just waiting for you to build up as many posts for me to base my response off of as you had of mine to dig false accusations from!

Actually, I need two or three days when I'm doing minimal stuff to research and flesh out, then write up my response.

John  :waving:

Lynx

Excuses, excuses, you hear them every day...   :biglaugh:

What's that verse?  "He who holds the feet of others to the fire, to the fire his own shall be held" or something like that...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on June 05, 2011, 04:41:31 AM
Nay, I have not! Perchance I'm just waiting for you to build up as many posts for me to base my response off of as you had of mine to dig false accusations from!

Actually, I need two or three days when I'm doing minimal stuff to research and flesh out, then write up my response.

John  :waving:
:laughhard: You'll be waiting a while....
Quote from: minnesota68 on June 05, 2011, 03:29:00 AM
How in the world did I miss this thread?!?!  This is awesome!  I guess Roscoe will have to fight the "blue cyclone" on his own...lol
Gee, thanks, Mini. Ya coulda jumped in here and helped. Let me guess, when you slammed the door "it musta broke something 'cause the door locks jammed..."  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown