Last Person to Post Round 19!!!

Started by Heather, February 14, 2013, 01:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Just be glad if a dog has never 'glanded' on you. It's possibly the grossest thing ever.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

It's not pretty. Plus the smell lingers....

Babs

:waving:     was so excited i finally got a new window for my van then today i am driving down the main road in town to go pick up my meds and the entire exaust system fell off in the middle of an intersection ugh. Thank goodness for wire hangers lol seems the brackets broke on the front that holds it up. So now both sides on the front and tightly tied up with wire coat hangers lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Wire coat hangers are the first-aid kit for cars.  :) 

Howdy Babs.  It's been too long.  How ya been?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I drove my old VW from Richlands all the way home with just a wire hanger holding the muffler on. It was fun though coming through Virginia with it sounding like it did. They are super strict about cars, inspections, etc. Lucky I didn't pass any cops.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

it was funny               ..................later lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

dnr1128

Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

I believe there is ample proof to move from the "alleged" state to the "confirmed" state. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 10, 2013, 01:27:57 AM
You think?
Just sheer guesswork on my part, but yeah. I think. At least occasionally I think. Usually accompanied by smoke and pain...... :P

In fact, everything I have gone through unfortunant goes back to thinking. The decision to be a cop- I THOUGHT it was a good idea. The decision to come here to GP- I THOUGHT it was a good idea. The decision to harrass, annoy, and otherwise drive Rat's Nest batty (er)-Well, that was just plain instinctive. No thought there. :great:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

I think we should get and extra week to rest after vacation. ;)

Heather

luckily we drive back tomorrow and I get sunday and Monday off before heading back to work Tuesday.

taco_harvell

Went to 4 doctors offices today and have yet to see a real doctor.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

yeah, we have some doctors like that...
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

I really didn't see a single doctor. Saw a nurse but apparently doctors take Fridays off now.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

I thought you meant you saw some doctors, but they weren't really doctors.
"Do you sing at church?"