News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Dear Lord... Bob is off to a Car Swap meet... he's looking for his PAPM's twin sister (and I hear she is plum!)  :P

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

Taco, thanks for the prayers!!

Mellow... *shakes head* Really now. MUST you be so blatant about your *ahem* issues?? And to get your children involved too?!? Gracious! :P ;)

Spaghetti tonight. Then church. Dad's birthday tomorrow. And probably coffee with Mom and Nana. Well... if Nana can manage to stay somewhat coherent tomorrow. *stifled sigh* Dementia is cruel. And it just gets worse. So thankful Chris is here now. Hugs may not "fix" the problem, but it's extremely comforting when you're hurting.

J is officially calling me "mom" all the time now. ;) Sean is still (apparently) trying to transition. Their choice - I told them whatever they decided was perfectly fine with me. :)

And there is my randomness for today.  :updown:

Oh, one other thing...

Have I mentioned lately that I am totally, completely, head over heels in love with my husband? :2love:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

taco_harvell

Quote from: YooperYankDude on June 15, 2011, 11:19:04 PM
Dear Lord... Bob is off to a Car Swap meet... he's looking for his PAPM's twin sister (and I hear she is plum!)  :P

I heard he sold a VW Bug cause it wasn't pink enough....... :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

I just wish it was a "Friend" swap meet- I've got a Wisconsin Yankee and an Alabama Redneck I'd trade for a good, loyal, southern, fishin', huntin' , shootin' friend. For the right Southerner, I *might* be persuaded to throw in an Indiana Feathered Acquaintance. :laughhard:

Anyone interested?  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on June 16, 2011, 12:36:32 AM
I just wish it was a "Friend" swap meet- I've got a Wisconsin Yankee and an Alabama Redneck I'd trade for a good, loyal, southern, fishin', huntin' , shootin' friend. For the right Southerner, I *might* be persuaded to throw in an Indiana Feathered Acquaintance. :laughhard:

Most other Southerners wouldn't be as accepting of you preference of Pink as we are so you better be thankful for us! lol

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 16, 2011, 12:42:55 AM

Most other Southerners wouldn't be as accepting of you preference of Pink as we are so you better be thankful for us! lol
:flamingmad: :drillsergeant: I HATE PINK!!! :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Why is it my room looked way cleaner before I started cleaning?

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Newsman

Too late..you started an investigation on him, and now even your co-conspirators won't back your tales!

John  :waving: