News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

martial law, and related topics of conspiracy issues...

Started by yosemite, June 04, 2008, 04:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law
Shocking KSLA 12 news report confirms story we broke last year, Pastors to cite Romans 13 as reason for public to obey government orders, relinquish guns and be taken to camps during state of emergency
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, August 16, 2007

A shocking KSLA news report has confirmed the story we first broke last year, that Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law.

In May 2006, we exposed the existence of a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation.

A whistleblower who was secretly enrolled into the program told us that the feds were clandestinely recruiting religious leaders to help implement Homeland Security directives in anticipation of a potential bio-terrorist attack, any natural disaster or a nationally declared emergency.

(Article continues below)

The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13, the often taken out of context bible passage that was used by Hitler to hoodwink Christians into supporting him, in order to teach them to "obey the government" when martial law is declared.

It was related to the Pastors that quarantines, martial law and forced relocation were a problem for state authorities when enforcing federal mandates due to the "cowboy mentality" of citizens standing up for their property and second amendment rights as well as farmers defending their crops and livestock from seizure.

It was stressed that the Pastors needed to preach subservience to the authorities ahead of time in preparation for the round-ups and to make it clear to the congregation that "this is for their own good."

Pastors were told that they would be backed up by law enforcement in controlling uncooperative individuals and that they would even lead SWAT teams in attempting to quell resistance.

Though some doubted the accuracy of this report at the time due to its fundamentally disturbing implications, the story has now been confirmed by a KSLA 12 news report, in which participating clergy and officials admit to the existence of the program.
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

yosemite

The precedent for mass gun confiscation and martial law in times of a real or manufactured emergency was set during Hurricane Katrina, when police and National Guard patrols forced home owners - even in areas unaffected by the hurricane - to hand over their legally owned firearms at gunpoint.

This is a clear precursor for the imminent declaration of a state of emergency, a scenario that President Bush codified in his recent Presidential Decision Directive of May 9th, which states in the event of a "catastrophic event" the President can take total control over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power.

The scope of the program is so secretive that even Homeland Security Committee member and Congressman Peter DeFazio was denied access to view the classified portion of the documents.

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

yosemite

artical in prison planet: alex jones

Dr. Durell Tuberville serves as chaplain for the Shreveport Fire Department and the Caddo Sheriff's Office. Tuberville said of the clergy team's mission, "the primary thing that we say to anybody is, 'let's cooperate and get this thing over with and then we'll settle the differences once the crisis is over.'"

Such clergy response teams would walk a tight-rope during martial law between the demands of the government on the one side, versus the wishes of the public on the other. "In a lot of cases, these clergy would already be known in the neighborhoods in which they're helping to diffuse that situation," assured Sandy Davis. He serves as the director of the Caddo-Bossier Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.

For the clergy team, one of the biggest tools that they will have in helping calm the public down or to obey the law is the bible itself, specifically Romans 13. Dr. Tuberville elaborated, "because the government's established by the Lord, you know. And, that's what we believe in the Christian faith. That's what's stated

yosemite

Recap
Prophecy & the Coming Deception
Researcher L.A.Marzulli discussed how a recent string of events validates notions of a coming great deception, as foretold in ancient prophecies. He cited the Myanmar cyclone, the Chinese earthquake, and other natural disasters, along with the Middle East tensions as being indicators that we're living in the time prophesied by Ezekiel, and in the Book of Revelation. Natural disasters are up more than 400% in the last two decades, he noted.

The Book of Revelation writes about a one-world government and religion, as well as the mark of the beast. Marzulli suggested that a terrorist attack involving suitcase nukes might be used as a pretext for people to get microchipped for alleged security reasons (the chip would be the mark that is prophesied).

He believes that a war in the Middle East will be a supernatural trigger, leading to the appearance of huge spaceships (1-3 miles wide) in the skies. The ETs (who are actually fallen angels) will claim to be the progenitors of humankind and religion-- but this is the great Luciferian deception, designed to get everyone united in a one world govt./religion, he detailed.

yosemite

Saturday, September 09, 2006
Regional Police coming to Luzerne County, Pennsylvania
Al Cuppett
US Army & Action Officer, the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Retired)
Post Office Box 111
Wolftown, VA 22748
5 September 2006

Subject: Regional Police coming to Luzerne County, Pennsylvania --- Make Aliyah!!!----

In January 1994 I photographed the first known "Regional Police" car in York, PA. Later two citizens of York confirmed these cops were "nasty" and "pushed people around". "We don't like them", was their report.

Two days ago, on 3 Sept I got a call from "Tracy" in/near Wilkes-Barre, reporting that "Channel 16"had reported that [apparently due to a rash of robberies] the leadership of the towns of Benton, Berwick, and Nescopeck were considering voting to have "Regional Police" in their jurisdictions; since the State Police, and I suppose Sheriff Larry Stankus, could not handle the crime. Little do the governing entities know what they're about to get. Also reported was the presence of the "Stroud Regional Police", who apparently participated on a local drug bust.

Professional deduction and 14 years of investigation tell me that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a "program" where municipalities can "request" the services of Regional Police. They apparently are paid by DHS, with your tax dollars, and for sure they are foreigners, e.g., Russians or Latvians, etc, ad nauseam, as are those in York, PA; and about ten other others states where they "hang out"; thanks to Bush-Clinton-Bush.

Today I called a "particular deputy" within the Luzerne County Sheriff's Office. I will not release the name to protect the source; however, he/she stated they had heard of the program and that it was a "hush hush" initiative. Oh, I'm sure it is, since the New World Order does not want the "cat out of the bag".. again. Note: The deputy had heard that the "Regional" cops were "rough cops".

My dear friends, for you who aren't familiar with what's happening, those Regional Police will be carrying the 9mm Makerov pistols which Bill Clinton allowed into the US in Dec 1994. The same pistols which the International Crimes Enforcement Police, from Slovenia, carry in Denver. [See the DVD "I AM vs. the N.W.O" for the whole story, or the VHS "Black Operations and Prophecy" from the Prophecy Club; or contact the letter head above.] You can also read about these foreign cops in Chapter 6 of the book, "America Sold Out" the coming persecution and complacency of the Church, which is advertised on http://www.infolords.com/.

The deputy said my concerns would be passed onto Sheriff Stankus, who would, hopefully, call me. However, so far I've heard nothing, nor do I expect to. A true proverb no less: "A prudent man forseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished". Proverbs 22:3 - KJV. And so it will be in Luzerne County.

Sorrowfully, the specter of another "Kristal Nacht" and also a "Night of the Long Knives" (possibly, this time, combined) draws closer and closer. To wit, in Sept of 2000 I warned folks to watch out on the morning of the 13th of October, since I believed the N.W.O. would pull a "Red List" pickup of patriotic Americans on then-FEMAs "RED LIST". I predicted a major news story to eclipse all news that day. It came, and it was the USS Cole attack. Fortunately, the day before the 13th we broadcast the postulation on S/W radio. They called off the "pickup", since they'd lost the element of surprise [Americans are still armed!] However, it was too late to stop the operatives who would attack the USS Cole in the Eastern Hemisphere; thus we here escaped "the bullet". The seventeen on the USS Cole did not. We're facing another critical date soon. Moreover, the 29th of "ANY" October is a day to be cautious; as is any anniversary of 9/11.

This year October the 13th 2006 will be a Friday the 13th. As such this is a "double witching" date for the New World Order Satanists, since October is always a dangerous month. It will be for me one day, as three prophets of God have warned me. I have it all but the year. I do not expect 2006 to be "my year".

My Jewish friends, the noose is being drawn tighter and tighter. To wit, the Regional Police have real-time data bases within their palm pilots [indexed on your SSN] and they're set to arrest when Kristal Nacht/Night of the Long Knives arrives. I urge you, again, to make Aliyah, and I adjure Born Again Believers in the Lord Jesus to pray, "..that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all those things that shall come to pass". Not an escape by a Jesuit-inspired "pre-trib rapture", but by the powerful arm of the LORD.

In the name of the LORD, Am Israel Chai

Al Cuppett

:sadbounce:

BrothaJason

I'll respond since no one else will it seems haha. I will say this something is coming down the road, whether it be Martial Law or whatever.