News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

New rebate from taxes this year?

Started by kkay, January 28, 2008, 05:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newkris

Quote from: World Traveler on January 30, 2008, 05:08:51 PM
Quote from: newkris on January 30, 2008, 04:44:41 AM
i am protesting the nomination of world traveler because he CLEARLY discriminates against older women.  all of the women he wanted for first ladies are well below the median age of people who are middle aged and bapkas. 

Let's see... who should I choose... old ladies, young ladies, old ladies, young ladies, old ladies, young ladies,....

*Scratches head*

Is this a trick question?

age, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.  :pwink:

not a trick question at all.  since you didn't know the answer, you're grounded.  go to your room.   :banghead:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Sis

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

jdcord

Quote from: World Traveler on January 29, 2008, 05:37:22 PM
If elected president I promise:

2. To do all I can within the confines of legal process to get every single illegal alien out of the country.

What do you have against E.T.? 

He was a cute little guy, in his own way.    ........... turn on your heart-light, man!  What's wrong with you?

*L*

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

Sis

Quote from: jdcord on February 02, 2008, 04:55:14 AM

Quote from: World Traveler on January 29, 2008, 05:37:22 PM
If elected president I promise:

2. To do all I can within the confines of legal process to get every single illegal alien out of the country.

What do you have against E.T.? 

He was a cute little guy, in his own way.    ........... turn on your heart-light, man!  What's wrong with you?

*L*

He went home to answer the phone, remember?

newkris

so if he went home to answer the phone and has not yet returned, it can be surmised that he is no longer an illegal alien.  of course, that was several years ago so he might also no longer be single, but it's hard to know for sure.

ya know? 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Sis

Yeah, maybe he's got scruff by now!  :laughhard:   :hypocrite:

jdcord

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

Nelle

Okay, LOL.

He's from the Miami one. :) *watched him faithfully*

Dew-Ax-238

If I am understanding things correctly. The goverment just passed a bill thousands of USA Americans will recieve EXTRA $$$ from uncle Sam... Ranging any where from $600 to $1200 I think then so much for each CHild..

Then I think if I underand those who are on Social Security and Vets will get and extra $300.00 now my  question is does that include us who are on

SSI/SSD those of is who are NOT over 65 but had to get our disabity checks early in life?

Any One Know the Answer to this wild Quistion? LOL

Thank you for your Help..
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Ashlee

In other words, I get nothing.  single, young, no kids.  *sigh*  Guess that means I'll be paying for the rest of youse. :sadbounce:

Dew-Ax-238

if you work if I understand this you will get $600.00
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Ashlee

Dew-Ax-238

again if I understand things correctly checks will be mailed out liek in MAy, Juny July area... Not sure that is why I was asking ??

I know may-SIS knows she Knows every thing

Sis

Dew-Ax-238

Oh now Sis. Sop being Modest.. Yeap  U doo. :freaky2: :freaky2: :couch: :couch:

kkay

There's a thread about this in the News section :updown:

rootbeer

I looked in the news section, and if there is a thread about this, I did not see it.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

Sis

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sis

I am?  *Sis blows on fingernails and rubs them on her shirt* Why, Thank ya!

Dew-Ax-238

I still don't have an answer to my ? LOL  Do those of us who get $$$$ from the goverment to live on like SSI/SSD or just plain SS get that extra money also???   I am pretty sure those who are on just plain Social Security do, but since I got it early in my 30's do I still get it>>>

Dew-Ax-238

Oh yea Sis thanks for merging the 2 together... you are so Kind  :great: