News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

New rebate from taxes this year?

Started by kkay, January 28, 2008, 05:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

:spitlaugh: I guess I am light brown *grin*... but I'll let the other gals answer for themselves.

Sis--Now I'm very curious. *smile* Not saying whether you're right or wrong, but why did you pick that particular picture?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Sis

First good looking guy I ran across. Is he an actor, or something?

SippinTea

I have no idea. LOL I was just curious why you thought he was my 'type'. *smile*

:beret:

Sis

SippinTea

sunlight

i'm  actually a brunette with red highlights that get stronger when i go outside a lot in the summer and am not stuck in a classroom... but i'm definately a brunette. Sorry to dissapoint you WT!
guess that means no more nice messages from you huh? rats. lol!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

newkris

i am protesting the nomination of world traveler because he CLEARLY discriminates against older women.  all of the women he wanted for first ladies are well below the median age of people who are middle aged and bapkas.  i feel that if he were to be president there would be a war of economic proportions waged by the women he would allow first to decorate, rearrange and otherwise order china for the white house.  besides, if he had three first ladies, he would be unbalanced - two on one side and one on the other. 

VOTE NO!

*this message has been approved by me, president of the pink pack*  :pwink: 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

sunlight

haha! that is great!
* sunlight goes back and deletes the rest of her comment...

newkris

sunlight, you can't delete comments.  the papparazi will come along and take pics of what they thought you said and make it into something else and photoshop a pic of you and WT and next thing you know you'll be living in an apartment in brussels!

come on.  fess up.  what was the rest of the comment?

by the way, in an effort to get us back on track, i think that lani's suggestion that seth begin buying presents for those of us in line ought to carry over here. 

seth?  if you need some cash for those presents you're going to buy for me and lani and leah, the government is stepping up to the plate to help you.  :pwink:  isn't that nice?
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

sunlight

that IS nice of the government! now maybe you can get something that cost more than 10 cents! lol!

jdcord

It's not a "rebate".  It's borrowing  from as yet "unpaid" taxes from future years (and generations).

........... essentially, then, ..... it's STEALING!    (which is something that governments excel in), ..... or, ... at best, ... it's a con job.   (something else that governments excel in)

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

kkay

"Steal from the rich, give to the poor.."

MelodyB

Quote from: World Traveler on January 29, 2008, 05:37:22 PM
If elected president I promise:

2. To do all I can within the confines of legal process to get every single illegal alien out of the country.

What about the married aliens?

And I almost missed this thread. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

World Traveler

Quote from: newkris on January 30, 2008, 04:44:41 AM
i am protesting the nomination of world traveler because he CLEARLY discriminates against older women.  all of the women he wanted for first ladies are well below the median age of people who are middle aged and bapkas. 

Let's see... who should I choose... old ladies, young ladies, old ladies, young ladies, old ladies, young ladies,....

*Scratches head*

Is this a trick question?
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

LeahMarie

Quote from: Sis on January 29, 2008, 09:49:47 PM
Was thinking someone more like this for you....

I think I've seen him on a Law & Order or something.. Maybe CSI.. I'm not sure, but he sure is good lookin'!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

kkay

Oh, he's definitely from CSI..the original one..

:freaky2:

Newsman

His character's name is Ryan Wolf, it seems like, and while that sounds right that he was on the original CSI, he's been a charactyer the past while on CSI Miami..can you just not wait 'til CSI: Sheboign starts production?  :biglaugh:

WT, first ladies, and hmmmm...

John  :waving:

kkay

Oh, he's a wonderful..character..on every show  :freaky2:

Sis

LeahMarie

I had a strong suspicion that it was Miami.. And he's great eye candy, Sis!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\