News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acjmom

i figured it's about time to start a new one....

here's my kids with their best friends who just moved to north carolina  :cry:

left to right:  madison & jolie, connor & jonas, abigail & kaylin (in the back)

just one more that i absolutely LOVE!

*can you tell i'm excited about finally figuring out how to work the scanner and stuff on my own?!  :biglaugh:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

amanda18

You have 6 kids??!!! YOur lucky if you do! Kids are so cute!

JUST DANCE!!

acjmom

no, no, no......... abigail, jolie, and jonas are mine.... the other 3 are their best friends
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

nicolejoy

It's really cool when you find another family that you "click" with like that - like, they almost look "paired up" with someone their right age and gender!! We had a family like that when we were kids too... but it's easier with only two kids in the family...

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mesipie

i still say even more after seeing ur hubbies pic that abigail looks like u!
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

joyeuse

They are so cute and look calm and nice.

acjmom

the kids actually are paired off....

abigail is 11 months older than kaylin
jolie is 6 months younger than madison
jonas is 1 day older than connor

the other kids have one more brother about 9 months old.  their mom tells me all the time, "you were so smart to stop with 3!"  :biglaugh:  we've known each other our whole lives (grew up in the church), but didn't plan any of the pregnancies together.  after i had jonas i told her, "you can have as many as you want, but we are NOT doing this together again cuz i'm done!"

i hate that they moved  :cry:
jonas refuses to go in the nursery at church now that connor's not there.
the girls wrote letters and drew pictures for them almost every day last week.

acjmom

Quote from: joyeuse on August 05, 2006, 08:18:46 AM
They are so cute and look calm and nice.

nice, yes............. calm?  :laughhard:
i had the 6 of them at the park in 95 degree weather for over 2 hours, then went to chik-fil-a for icecream and indoor play for another hour and a half.  that was the day before they left for north carolina, so they were kinda worn out and sad by the time that pic was taken.

mesipie

heres me and luke...idk where he gets his stinkin cheesy grin...lol...sure not from me

oh yeah...i also decide to start puttin my name on the bottom of pics i took...lol...i have some that are really good...this one was just a snap...but oh well...still put my name on it...lol

awilkes05

Adorable! You're pretty mesi.
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."

mesipie

mesipie

LeahMarie

Awww!!! I ~love~ the pictures, mesi!! You're so pretty! And- your boys are ~gorgeous~!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*Christi*

Oh Mesi!!  the boys are getting SO big!!  awwwww I was thinkin "that CAN'T be Landon!!"  aawwwwww

littlegal

Mesi, your boys are so cute.  And I love that froggy outfit Landon is wearing...too cute.

We have that stroller.  We had it when westley was smaller, its not in really great shape anymore though, we wore it out, lol. 

amanda18

My 2 week old nephew Micah and my sister in law's little sister courtney. she has down syndrum and leucemia but she's still an awesome little kid!

Me holding my Nephew Micah! He's so perfect!

JUST DANCE!!

myhaloisintheshop

mesipie

yep thats landon...and that was over 1 month ago

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

EmmaLeigh

Amanda, you're gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!  I've missed YOU!!!!!!!

Envelope

cute kids all.......... and Amanda, you are pretty!!  I know all teenagers go through a period when they think they're not...but you are!! 

Tonight when we were getting ready for church, I got the camera out.......

Kaitlynn..... she's looking like a GIRL instead of a toddler......She's growing up on me......

Trying to get them both to look at the camera.....ughhhhh  (ignore the "laundry" in the background....LOL

Looking at each other...

Who?  ME????............

This was even harder.......getting 3 of us to look at daddy.....LOL

us again...

Kisses for mommy........ 

Enjoy.....Sharon

EmmaLeigh

Adorable photos Sharon!!!  You're girls are too cute for words!!!

And your hair - holy cow is all I can think of ... it must be SO LONG!!!  or at least really thick!!!  WOWZERS!! Reminds me of my friend who is a pastor's wife in Il.... her's looks like that in a bun, too...  WOW!!!

I need to get some photos of Brady on here...  ugh... i just hate having to put them on photobucket to do it...  lol

EmmazMommy

EmmazMommy