:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round 12!

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, July 08, 2010, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Good, you can stay up and keep me company when the rest of these guys cash it in for the day.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Goodnight.  Think I'll call it a night.

Babs

na nite PF

actually i will prolly fall back asleep soon, got a few new downloads to watch lol

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Im sooooo colddd --- nite PF and Barb.. ill be up a little longer
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

im not gone yet, just sayin.......in case i suddenly cease from talking lol

My latest blog post.

EricShane

oh.. yeah, we dont need any rapture scares..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Lynx

Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 04:31:01 AM

For real!  Last night I realized with a jolt that I could see my own breath.  No wonder my feet were getting cold.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

EricShane

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 08, 2011, 04:32:55 AM
Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 04:31:01 AM
Yes! My moms dog and my dog are curled up with me beside my space heater!

For real!  Last night I realized with a jolt that I could see my own breath.  No wonder my feet were getting cold.

Babs

Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 04:32:30 AM
oh.. yeah, we dont need any rapture scares..

haha not to worry on my behalf, i will do good to make it lol

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Uh... Eric you might want to work a bit on using that quote button.  The way you positioned it, it looked like I was the one talking about dogs curled up in front of the space heater.
"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 08, 2011, 04:37:40 AM
Uh... Eric you might want to work a bit on using that quote button.  The way you positioned it, it looked like I was the one talking about dogs curled up in front of the space heater.
LOL i seen that!!! hahaha.. i was like "He read my mind! ... Oh wait, i posted that and messed up!" lol

Babs

Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 04:39:15 AM

LOL i seen that!!! hahaha.. i was like "He read my mind! ... Oh wait, i posted that and messed up!" lol

:laughat:

i love my electric lap blanket! just sayin....

My latest blog post.

EricShane

well im about to have an electric blanket if my space heater doesnt work any better! lol

Babs

Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 04:41:24 AM
well im about to have an electric blanket if my space heater doesnt work any better! lol

i have a deerborn heater, love those things!!!

My latest blog post.

Lynx

So are we three chasing each other from thread to thread or what?
"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

Quote from: Babs on March 08, 2011, 04:42:28 AM
Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 04:41:24 AM

i have a deerborn heater, love those things!!!
what is that

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 08, 2011, 04:43:15 AM
yeah.. its like the chat room, but trickier! lol

Babs

Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 04:44:17 AM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 08, 2011, 04:43:15 AM
yeah.. its like the chat room, but trickier! lol

LOL

you know, one of those older gas heaters. love being able to stand near the open flame, ohhh did i say fire?!?  :freaky2:

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

i meant *dangerous... lol what is ganderous! lol

imy2!!!!

Babs

ganderous sounds like a word lee stoneking would use lol

My latest blog post.