News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round 12!

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, July 08, 2010, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

ya guess it dont work good with a browser. sorry lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

im hungry, gonna go rummage around and see what I've got

Lynx

I have nothing to say here, but wanted to post anyway just in case a mod noticed this thread was way past due for, in a certain mod's term, lockapooskie.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 20, 2011, 09:32:46 PM
I have nothing to say here, but wanted to post anyway just in case a mod noticed this thread was way past due for, in a certain mod's term, lockapooskie.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 20, 2011, 09:31:47 PM
im hungry, gonna go rummage around and see what I've got
Fast food is the shortest distance between hungry and full.  Rummaging is the funnest distance.  I like to bounce around the kitchen and let my brain put different stuff together in imagination, then see how it turns out in reality.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Okay this session timeout junk is getting on my nerves.  I took a 2.25 hour nap and when I came back I was still logged in.  Checked some threads, made a comment, etc.  Between hitting Reply and Post, in the time it took me to type that about rummaging in the kitchen, my session timed out.  When I logged back in and tried to resubmit it said I had already posted that.

I would say what this is, but since I became a Christian I don't use that kind of language anymore.  >.>
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I hereby apologize for disparaging paltalk.  It was tinychat that crashed my flash player.  More buggy than last month's bread.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Okay, both of them are buggy.  After a fresh reboot paltalk crashed it again.
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

prolly not made for ur system. i think they work mostly for win based. not sure

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Browsers are browsers.  OS shouldn't matter in theory, if they coded their sites correctly.

In other computer news, I just got pwned by a computer.  I brought home a keyboard that I suspected was dead.  Tested it on my computer at church, the only current desktop I have.  It said, "Keyboard failure.  Press F1 to continue."

NOW what do I do?  :frustrated:
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

well i was meaning paltalk. never known anyone to try to use it out of windows

My latest blog post.

Lynx

There are better things in life than Windows.  KXStudio for example, an OS built for music makers.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

alot is better than windows lol will be glad when i can get more ram so i can rid myself of it once and for all.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

512 megs should be more than enough to run Super OS or straight Ubuntu, let alone Puppy or Crunch Bang.  Tried Suse and Red Hat Fedora yet?
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Y'know you could just download and try them all.   They're free, no reason not to.  With 512 megs ram, ram is not the issue.  Try a different OS till you find one that works.

Tried Linux Mint yet?
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

nah, i tired ubu and super os, neither would run, so i just gave up for now. until i get more ram or a newer laptop

superos installed perfectly. just ran slower than win95 lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Wonder what kinda of smiley you'd use for that? lol

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

You're confusing "geek" and "nerd" again.

Seriously, you could try a lot of different ones.  Why not?

And btw that pic is appropriate for a geek only.  A nerd would get the glasses tightened up because it interferes with his WPM.  ;)
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

lol

i dont like running the live cd, and hate having to keep reformatting so just will bide my time

My latest blog post.