News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Sandy Hook father speaks

Started by SippinTea, February 06, 2013, 04:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Yes.  Yesterday, I actually ruffled someone's feathers.  A fellow um.. Apostolic?  commented that this guy was very obnoxious.  I responded that I liked it all the more because of the rawness and simplicity of what he said.  His daughter is a 5th grader in the school, so he did not lose a baby but it still affected their family.

Lynx

He says what he really feels, but to some people it will sound like he's being a political troll.  You have to listen to HOW he's saying it to realize he really does mean what he is saying.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 06, 2013, 05:36:08 PM
Yes.  Yesterday, I actually ruffled someone's feathers.  A fellow um.. Apostolic?  commented that this guy was very obnoxious.  I responded that I liked it all the more because of the rawness and simplicity of what he said. 

Yeah, I definitely agree with you there.

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 06, 2013, 05:41:41 PM
He says what he really feels, but to some people it will sound like he's being a political troll.  You have to listen to HOW he's saying it to realize he really does mean what he is saying.

Maybe so. To me personally, it smacked of being completely genuine and sincere.

:beret:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

I know. I was just agreeing with you. :cool:

:beret: