:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Taco can't rhyme, he outta time, join us in Sharing 507

Started by Roscoe, August 04, 2017, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

:hi: Good day, all. I guess I could technically say good morning, since it's only 11:22 here, but...
It's a Monday. Been a busy morning. It's slowed down a touch and I'm trying a new ready made penne pasta dish I bought at Walmart. Not bad. Good, quick and filling.
Looks like it's gonna be a busy evening too. Supposed to be in the 70s today, then later in the week, back down to highs in the 50s.

And lastly- My pastor is tormenting me. He's offered to sell me his Jeep Wrangler at a special price. I want it, bad. But, I can't sell the 'vette and can't swing another payment right now. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

Palliative care has stepped into dad's case and care. They will make the transition from ICU to a regular room to hospice care. Dad's lungs are just completely shot. He has to be on too high amount of oxygen that he will probably never come home.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on December 12, 2017, 08:27:09 AM"Occasionally"
You sorry rascal. You take things too literal. Give me a million bucks. There. Take that literal. PLEASE.

Quote from: Heather on December 12, 2017, 11:14:17 PMPalliative care has stepped into dad's case and care. They will make the transition from ICU to a regular room to hospice care. Dad's lungs are just completely shot. He has to be on too high amount of oxygen that he will probably never come home.
I'm sorry Heather. It's never easy seeing your parents fade away... Praying for you.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: Hard at work. Helping those who want help, helping the neighborhoods of those who refuse help for their issues..... Lord, I am ready for the Christmas holiday and its accompanying week off....

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on December 13, 2017, 06:19:24 PM:hi: Hard at work. Helping those who want help, helping the neighborhoods of those who refuse help for their issues..... Lord, I am ready for the Christmas holiday and its accompanying week off....

I have tried to help you time and time again but you dont want help.

I try to help you give me Rusty.  Nope.

I try to help you give me the corvette.  Nope.

*sigh*

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on December 13, 2017, 08:05:45 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 13, 2017, 06:19:24 PM:hi: Hard at work. Helping those who want help, helping the neighborhoods of those who refuse help for their issues..... Lord, I am ready for the Christmas holiday and its accompanying week off....

I have tried to help you time and time again but you dont want help.

I try to help you give me Rusty.  Nope.

I try to help you give me the corvette.  Nope.

*sigh*

:ugly:
Apparently YOU has drug issues....LOL. I can't part with my beloved rides! You did something not too many can say they have- you got an antique vehicle from my grasp. And being a greedy goat, you refuse to relinquish Sam back to me...:pound:

Lynx

One gets the impression there are no other old pickup trucks and corvettes in existence, like it is not possible to find a corvette or pickup truck anywhere else.

mini have you ever checked roadfly.com?

http://www.roadfly.com/about/
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

Husband finally got his confirmation letter from the Post Office! He starts off with orientation on the 27th! It has worked out amazingly for our holidays this year. He cares about our little hopes and our big hopes! :)

Speaking of holidays - It's really hard to be at work when all you want to do is be at home with a blanket and a Christmas movie. :)

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on December 14, 2017, 12:28:31 PMOne gets the impression there are no other old pickup trucks and corvettes in existence, like it is not possible to find a corvette or pickup truck anywhere else.

mini have you ever checked roadfly.com?

http://www.roadfly.com/about/
Corvettes, yes. But Rusty and Sam are unique vehicles. If you ever had a 1950s or older ride, you'd know they have their own personalities and quirks...to the point that one could almost believe they have human traits. LOL. Barbarian.

Quote from: Nelle on December 14, 2017, 06:49:38 PMHusband finally got his confirmation letter from the Post Office! He starts off with orientation on the 27th! It has worked out amazingly for our holidays this year. He cares about our little hopes and our big hopes! :)

Speaking of holidays - It's really hard to be at work when all you want to do is be at home with a blanket and a Christmas movie. :)
Congrats, Nelle!
 And in regards to the holidays, I have turned over a new leaf. I has not made my profile on facebook the Grinch as I usually do, and I changed my fb cover photo to a somewhat Christmas-y  pic- it has snow and a Christmas tree in it, although I'm a fan of neither.
That's about as far over the edge as I am going though..lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

While you're behind the couch, Fuzzy, see if I've dropped any chocolate. I need chocolate today. And God's grace, and a healthy dose of caffeine. And sadly, the coffee appears to have failed me thus far. :pound:
Morning, all.  Y'all have a good day, and for Goodness sake, POST!

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

if i keep on posting posts, we are gonna have this field fenced by sundown.

Nelle

lol.. Hm..

Working again tomorrow to try to catch myself up for year-end. I'm really hoping I can get here earlier tomorrow than I did last weekend, so that I can work longer and actually get my goal reached - one less paperwork pile on my desk! HAHA..

I'm leaving work now (I was late by an hour, and I've stayed an hour now to make up for that.. lol) to go with the rest of our Sunday School staff (also family.. but that's a dead horse story if I've ever seen one LOL) to get presents for the kiddos for Sunday. I do enjoy watching the kiddos open the presents. If only we could feel the joy they feel again..

ONE WEEK from today, no matter what I do or don't have finished - I will be sitting in my mom & dad's living room. Eyes on the prize. :)

The Purple Fuzzy