News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Taco can't rhyme, he outta time, join us in Sharing 507

Started by Roscoe, August 04, 2017, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Apparently a lot of people are here...

Lately I have been having sinus headaches that could stop a Peterbilt. I'm pretty sure it's not a sinus infection because it's not a constant thing. They just come and go at random.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on September 15, 2017, 10:17:58 AMLately I have been having sinus headaches that could stop a Peterbilt. I'm pretty sure it's not a sinus infection because it's not a constant thing. They just come and go at random.

Here in Texas we call that allergies.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Morning, all. THANK GOD IT IS FRIDAY!!! I need the weekend off.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 15, 2017, 02:12:24 PM
Quote from: Lynx on September 15, 2017, 10:17:58 AMLately I have been having sinus headaches that could stop a Peterbilt. I'm pretty sure it's not a sinus infection because it's not a constant thing. They just come and go at random.

Here in Texas we call that allergies.

:ugly:

That made me laugh.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: Been a good day, Slept in, got the Corvette out and drove it for the first time in months, fixed Rusty's miss and drove him, mowed the yard, fixed the lawnmower's bad wheel bearing, and laid around a bit...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

You said you couldn't figure out what the miss was. What was it?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 17, 2017, 11:33:32 AMYou said you couldn't figure out what the miss was. What was it?
The center diode (inside middle piece of the sparkplug) of plug number three was broken off. These plugs now days are pitiful. That's the second plug that has done that in the past two years (different engines, so it's not an engine problem). Replaced it, and we back in business.

MelodyB

Hey, Chel... first of all, I miss you. :(

It's been a million years since Ive seen you... or at least 4, give or take.

Second, I need a lasagna. And the best lasagna I've ever made/had is the ones that we made together.

So I'm gonna need you to come over on Wednesday. I get my stamps Tuesday and I'm gonna buy lasagna fixings, and I need you to come help me.

But this time, I have a big package of ground deer meat  and homemade tomato sauce I canned myself that I'm gonna use... should make it very yummy.

Remember my pampered chef stonewear lasagna pan? Yeah, I had it so dark and seasoned so perfectly.

It met a curious cat named Beans and got shoved off the very top of the cabinet and hit the tile floor. It didn't survive. So there's that...and yes I cried. That was my prize pan that cost a lot of money and I worked hard hosting parties and selling pampered chef just to get it for free.

Anyway. I need you, and if you have a lasagna pan, bring it.

That is all.

:)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

A cat named Beans did WHAT?!

Okay we all know I like felines, but... maybe put the Beans in the pot and make chili. >.>  I might have even cried over that pan.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Yes. I was upset.

I should have put it in a better spot, but I didn't think she would knock it off the top of the cabinet. She likes to climb up there and I didn't think. Partly my fault.

But maybe at the fair this year I can acquire another one. There is a pampered chef lady that has a booth. I hate that I'll have to start over though. Mine was seasoned so Good!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

Quote from: MelodyB on September 18, 2017, 09:17:18 AMHey, Chel... first of all, I miss you. :(

It's been a million years since Ive seen you... or at least 4, give or take.

Second, I need a lasagna. And the best lasagna I've ever made/had is the ones that we made together.

So I'm gonna need you to come over on Wednesday. I get my stamps Tuesday and I'm gonna buy lasagna fixings, and I need you to come help me.

But this time, I have a big package of ground deer meat  and homemade tomato sauce I canned myself that I'm gonna use... should make it very yummy.

Remember my pampered chef stonewear lasagna pan? Yeah, I had it so dark and seasoned so perfectly.

It met a curious cat named Beans and got shoved off the very top of the cabinet and hit the tile floor. It didn't survive. So there's that...and yes I cried. That was my prize pan that cost a lot of money and I worked hard hosting parties and selling pampered chef just to get it for free.

Anyway. I need you, and if you have a lasagna pan, bring it.

That is all.

:)

I wish!!! That would be awesome. Can you come here instead? I could even throw in a used pampered chef lasagna pan! I have 2 and don't use the second one hardly ever! (Unfortunately I don't have the money to travel or the time off just yet... maybe in another 5 years...lol)
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

I worked 40 hours in 3 days. I'm tarred.

Had a great conversation with Sis K this morning involving my missing from church, my ex's arrest, etc etc. I love her.

Now to clean this house and maybe do homework. I hate school so much right now. It would be different if I were taking any classes that I actually like.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

:hi: At work. Just conducted a hearing, which I hate doing. Hope the judge sends the young man far away. The scale was mean to me today and showed I gained this weekend.

Lynx

Yay. I'm not good enough to work at Wal-Mart.  Go me. 

I was thinking the Wal-Marts I have been to all could use a good nerd in the electronics department, and I have just about every night free, and I could use the extra cash... so I put in an online application. Part of the Wal-Mart application is a questionnaire. I answered every question honestly and ethically, but at the end of it I was informed that I had "completed but not passed" the questions.

I mean it's no great loss, I didn't really HAVE to get a job there... but wow, I was rejected by Wal-Mart. How sad is that?

I need a slice of chocolate cream pie. Back in a while.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 18, 2017, 05:48:33 PMYay. I'm not good enough to work at Wal-Mart.  Go me. 

I was thinking the Wal-Marts I have been to all could use a good nerd in the electronics department, and I have just about every night free, and I could use the extra cash... so I put in an online application. Part of the Wal-Mart application is a questionnaire. I answered every question honestly and ethically, but at the end of it I was informed that I had "completed but not passed" the questions.

I mean it's no great loss, I didn't really HAVE to get a job there... but wow, I was rejected by Wal-Mart. How sad is that?

I need a slice of chocolate cream pie. Back in a while.
Don't feel bad. I took it some time back, applied to be part time loss prevention. I figured 15 years of catching crooks should qualify me....wrong. I took the test in the store- I guess I passed, since I didn't get a message that I had failed, but was told later that I didn't score as high as the person who got the job- someone who we had rejected for our reserve officer program. LOL

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 18, 2017, 06:19:28 PMYou are probably too conservative.
But liberals don't do chocolate cream pie. You can't try to ban all soft drinks over 16 ounces and then turn around and endorse chocolate cream pie. And if liberals can't endorse chocolate cream pie I can't be a liberal.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Urgh. Fixing to go out on a few home visits.....Tons of things to do this evening...

Heather

:roll: <----all i have to say at the jab at liberals

Went to school. Thankfully got a better perspective on things. Came home with a headache. Waiting for Brandon to get home with dinner.

Heather

Still have the headache but actually kind of enjoyed philosophy class today. It was weird.

Housework. Homework. Church this evening.

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

I need an auto darkening welding helmet for my birthday please...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on September 21, 2017, 01:15:00 AMI need an auto darkening welding helmet for my birthday please...
Want me to ask my uncle Fred what kind he recommends? You'll have to buy it yourself though, we-all broke round here.

In local news:
Weeeeee! I hauled 13 kids to church on the church bus tonight. That's more than we've had in years on the bus.

I took 13 kids home. I took home exactly as many as I picked up. Under the circumstances I consider that a minor achievement.

And now I am tired. Fortunately at least I'm not deaf. Considering there were 13 kids in one bus, they were pretty nice kids. Nobody went airborne, nobody punched anybody in the face and made anybody start sobbing, nobody got in a fight over who gets the front seat. I still wore earplugs though.
"Do you sing at church?"