News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

We Won’t Talk About Elves in Sharing 512

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, February 21, 2019, 09:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Does this mean we can't mention Roscoe then?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

But what if elves do genuinely come up? St Patty's day is upon us. Are leprechauns included or excluded from elves?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

Excluded. Cause if we can't talk to roscoe that would be hard for a whole sharing thread. :halo:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Wait! Is y'all calling me an elf? Or a leprechaun? OR a dwarf? I need clarity so I know exactly what to get offended about. :eyebrow:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

don't people just get offended about everything nowadays?

Roscoe

Quote from: Heather on February 23, 2019, 01:10:46 AMdon't people just get offended about everything nowadays?
They do. I've already decided to be offended. But I wanna know exactly WHAT I am offended at. :lol:

sunlight

Lol! Roscoe- in all seriousness- I can't remember how tall you are- if you are taller than me or not.

Lynx

He is only taller than you if you have shrunk in the last month or so. Or if he has bought new elevator shoes.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I haven't met him [yet] but I suspect I'm taller than he

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, I think it's safe to say that I'm not taller than Roscoe. ;)

sunlight

Heather

My 1st time at Mel's house, she opened the front door and 1st thing out of her mouth was "Your taller than I thought" [or something along those lines.]  :biglaugh:

The Purple Fuzzy

My son & family headed up to near where Cheese lives. That's a long drive from here.

Roscoe

:hi: Cheese is a longways from anywhere. Like, directions should say, "drive to the middle of nowhere, take a left and drive another hour."
And FWIW, I'm 5'7ish.
 Built much like my favorite gun caliber, the .45. Short and round, and do a whole lotta damage when I'm fired off. :lol:

Man. I've been busy this weekend, and haven't had time to check in. Had to work today, had a kid that can't qualify at the academy, so I had to go to the range and try to get him to shoot right. It was a wasted cause, I believe- it'll be a miracle on par with the Red Sea parting if the kid passes.  I made it to church, still in overalls, and my tummy was bothering me. Now I feel 70 years old, with a sore back to boot, and I HAVE to go to work tomorrow because I have so may people scheduled...

Roscoe

:hi: Morning. Eating Oats and Apples, getting ready for the day. If it weren't enough that I feel like a swaybacked old Nag, now Lou's feeding me horse food. :sadbounce:
Okay, she bought this stuff for herself, but I was hungry, so I stole it. Not bad. Gonna be a busy day, I'm thinking....

Heather

Then I am taller than Roscoe. I'm around 5'8".

work. thankfully i drive this afternoon. then i have to take our youngest for his last set of kitten shots and his rabies.

Nelle

Speaking of... Where IS Mel?

I need a nap. @Work.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Lets start some rumors about them getting married!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

I heard they eloped and started a nudist colony in Canada

mini

Living in a Pastors House, 2/26/19

3rd night in a row I've woke up around 2 to 3 am. I get up quietly, go into the living room, kneel down and begin praying.

After a while, I hear Gracie The German Shepherd emerge and make her way down the hall. I can tell she's a little groggy from sleep by her steps.

I hear her come into the living room, and in a sudden burst of doggy joy, she seemed to say "Jeremy is here! What a relief! I must tell him how thankful I am that I found him! "

She jumps up on the side of my chair, gives me a rapid-fire, multiple shot wet Willy in my ear, and completely interrupts prayer.

So if you didn't get prayed for, now you know why.