News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

CancerI

Started by Dew-Ax-238, June 08, 2012, 11:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

I have nasel/sinus cancer. I really need your prayer.
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Roscoe

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on June 08, 2012, 11:43:48 PM
You've got it. We know a God that is able to take care of that.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on June 08, 2012, 11:43:48 PM

Really? Never heard of that type before. Praying, keep us informed.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Newsman

Scott

I looked this type of cancer up and it is very very rare.

Remember your sister in prayer.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Dew-Ax-238

it is callled Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

The Purple Fuzzy

Been praying for you.

Scott

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on June 09, 2012, 05:58:43 PM
it is callled Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Educate us about it. I've read that if you explain it to people it helps you deal with it.

How do they treat it?

The Never Ending Battle