News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Everyone else was starting a bit late, so I went ahead and started SHARING 458

Started by Lynx, February 29, 2012, 03:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

I just wanna post before it gets locked!  I didn't even notice the other thread getting to pg 18. 

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

We can't talk about slacking, we let the other thread get to 20 before starting this one.   :nono:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

You been doing that a lot lately...  That's the thanks I get for taking up everyone else's slack?  Usually the new thread is started when the old thread is on page 18 or so.
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

That's MY change, and it flew in the air when you tripped me!  Give it back!

Or at least give me back the quarters and dimes. 
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kmymbir

Oh Come on! I'm allergic to copper I can't keep all the pennies. That's not fair guys.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Heather

we're under tornado watch AGAIN!! i thought my mountains were supposed to protect me. sheesh.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

MelodyB

Chseeads

Newsman

Heather

So we had a tornado. About 5ish miles from my house. Thankfully I don't sleep well and the town alarm woke me up. Now I can't get my cat to come out of the basement.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

To borrow Mini's phrase- Merning.

It's my Friday! :clap: And since Lou and I HAD planned to sneak away on a weekend vacation, I took Sunday off too. Now that Walmart, in their infinate wisdom, decided that they could not run without Lou this weekend, there'll be no trip. But, since I already have the day off approved, I'm gonna use it..... :thumbsup2: Hope y'all have a day.  :smirk:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

I'm sure I will have one, copper.

My legs are sooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................good gravy, I'm not gonna be able to walk soon.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller