News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't have any chickens in a crate, but I do have some in the freezer...

Lynx

I'm eating five farm-fresh eggs for breakfast, does that count?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

iridiscente

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: iridiscente on October 13, 2011, 08:37:44 PM
We use a lot of eggs. Too bad we're not closer to Chicken King.
I know, for sure we'd give him lots of egg cartons.

IowaSkirtGirl

I remember being little and people giving us MOUNDS of empty egg cartons.

I miss having chickens...I miss my mom having chickens. At least eggs aren't too expensive.

I think they are like 1.98 a dozen here for grade A Large. How much are eggs where you live?

Oh and I bought a whole cut up chicken for 39 cents a lb...is that cheap?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Melody

A whole chicken here is on sale for 59ยข/lb & that's a good deal so u got a great deal!  non-antibiotic eggs here are at least $3/doz.

Roscoe

I began feeling a little better, so I made Stuffed Pasta Shells for dinner. Unfortanantly, I'm back to feeling poorly again. Lord, I hate being sick...

And yes, I'm a big ol' crybaby when I feel bad, so you'll just have to deal with my whining. And pray for Lou, she has to put up with it in person. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Roscoe, she may secretly enjoy it.  I wish Nathan was a bit more baby-ish.  He wants to be tough.

We're at the library.  The kids and I are at the computers in a row. ☺  Andrew is looking up words in the online thesauras, Hannah is playing a math game, and I, leading the best example, am on GP.    I wish that smiley was on GP! 

I had to go pick up Nathan from work and let the kids stay home.  Someone came to the door and they didn't answer of course.  But the person left a petite apple pie!  How sweet, I wish I knew who it was though.

Hmmm.... I wish I knew of some good Bible study book to check out.  Most books in the library disinterest me.

The Purple Fuzzy

I thought all guys were big babies when they were sick...

SippinTea

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 14, 2011, 02:00:19 AM

My dad wasn't. And Chris isn't. My brothers, on the other hand........  :lol:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Tended fowl and sold fowl, then went to town, and didn't accomplish nearly enough, then came home and went to church and came home.... Among other things.

Chseeads

Oh, and I got a flu shot at Sam's Club...and I didn't die of anaphylactic shock....so far.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Nelle

I haven't gotten a flu shot, but the two people I love with (parents) have, so I'll risk it.

FYI: I despise apple butter. Jeremy loves it..of course, haha. Luckily, my parents also love it and have made it, so we will get his supply from them.

Jeremy will be here around 1pm tomorrow. So very excited!! :) we are going to go register tomorrow after he gets here. Hopefully we make it without fighting hahahaha.

We need to.. Hurry and finalize our guest list, pick put bridesmaid dresses, buy his ring, pick out flowers, and most hurriedly..book our cabin. :)

MsJennJenn

I am anti-flu shot! Almost once a week, my boss asks me if he can give me a flu shot (he's a registered pharmacist); and I vehemently tell him NO! CVS is WAY big on flu shots. I'm not...haha

I LOVE apple butter. YUM! Cracker Barrell will bring you some of theirs with their biscuits.....oh my lands... *drools*
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Depends on the definition.  When I'm sick I just want to be left alone, mostly to lie down and just lie there, maybe sleep.  Usually when I'm sick it's like there's a big energy hole in my core and no matter how much energy I throw in it just keeps being absorbed.  I do a lot of lying very still when I'm sick. 

Of course I have one day colds, so it must work.   :great:

In other news:  Went to work, came home. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

I have _Never_ complained to my wife when I'm sick!

John  :waving:

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 14, 2011, 04:32:24 AM
Were you actually worried you would?

Slightly....cause the paper you had to fill out and sign had a few different questions on it about the topic...  Don't they know that's not what you want to ask a hypochondriac?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

I am also anti flu shot. I have had the flu like 2 or 3x in my life I think. Haven't had it for years. Seems all the people that get the shot, get the flu.

mini

Glad im not the only one.  People thought I was crazy cause I didnt take a flu shot this year...then again, I aint ever taken one.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller