Main Menu

The boar don't jive in Sharing 445

Started by Lynx, August 21, 2011, 06:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Quote from: kmymbir on August 23, 2011, 02:31:49 AM
I just showed up and surprised MEL in Florida

YES she did! I love that girl!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Why is it that the day before something wonderful and exciting is suppose to happen, seem to be the most stressful?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Life on planet Earth, I guess.  :smirk2:

Well, I ate a nasty salad this evening....it didn't even taste appealing AT ALL....yuck....and, I think it lies largely to blame for aggravating my guts again...oy vey....  :freaky:

Earlier I was out tending the remaining parts of the evening fowl duties, and moving around made my belly hurt, and I was tired, so I sat down a little in the garage...and I was so sleepy I was like, I could just lay down and go to sleep.....

And so I did...I climbed in the back of the car in the garage and took a nap for an hour.  :smirk2:

Then I got up and alternated between going to the bathroom and feeding/watering fowl until I was done with the rounds.....

I need to pack some eggs to ship.....  I don't want to stand up and do it.  I just want to sit or lay quietly.  :P  And try not to have to :flush: too often.  :P

Newsman

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Seth has passed his bird flu/ect to Arkansas apparently. Either that or God is getting even with me for thinking about beating Lou. I woke up this morning to find it storming- not outside, but in my tummy. I feel sick! Actually thought about calling in, which I never do. Hope I feel better as the day goes, as right now if you shot me it'd be a blessing.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

mini

Funny.  I was just singing that...

*Soon and very soon, im gonna get some lunch, soon and very soon, im gonna get some lunch*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on August 23, 2011, 04:24:56 PM
*Sings

"Soon and very soon...."

:sing:

The clown is coming, the clown is coming, I just heard the bicycle horn honking, and now balloons I see.....

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on August 23, 2011, 05:21:44 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on August 23, 2011, 04:24:56 PM
*Sings

"Soon and very soon...."

:sing:

The clown is coming, the clown is coming, I just heard the bicycle horn honking, and now balloons I see.....
Okay that one made me grin.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

I took a nap, then tended fowl, then took James's trailer back, then came home and cleaned up and been sitting here at the comp snacking.

Chseeads

:freaky:

The lady that you all noticed flirting with me on FB just sent me a message on there that I do NOT want to discuss with her....  I pretended I was not home. 

:couch:

:ignore:

MelodyB

I'm still in Pensacola. Leaving tomorrow though. :sadbounce:

Chseeads

You can sign the divorce papers when you get back.

MelodyB

That's ok. I will.

I'm gonna marry a guy here. We made a marriage pact Sunday.

And I'm totally being serious.

Roscoe

Mel married to someone other than Seth. :o

Morning, all.  Life is good and I feel great today! And it's church night... :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison