Everyone starts these early, so that's what this is for, it's Sharing 434

Started by Lynx, April 25, 2011, 06:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

hahahaaha! I saw that youtube the other day... and thought it was the stupidest thing ever... it had to be fake! if not... that dude needed some MAJOR assistance...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Morning all.  Just so everyone knows- deer meat in the skillet smells GOOOOD. Deer meat on the exhaust system of a Miata- not so much.  :lol: A car ahead of me this morning hit a huge deer, and it landed directly in front of me. I had no time to swerve and ran right over the confounded thing.  :o I just knew the Miata was dead. I stopped, checked it out, and praise God, there doesn't seem to be any damage to the car. Can't say the same for my clothing.... :lol: Now I'll have to smell the stuff cooking off the exhaust for the next week.  :pound:

Gonna be a beautiful day, anyway!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on May 06, 2011, 08:11:20 AM
hahahaaha! I saw that youtube the other day... and thought it was the stupidest thing ever... it had to be fake! if not... that dude needed some MAJOR assistance...

It is fake.  That's what that guy does, he has different characters he plays and does hidden camera video pranks. 

El locko threado.

Chseeads

Oh my word, Roscoe....that's nuts....I can't imagine the Miata being able to get over a deer....lol

Newsman

Chseeads

Newsman