News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Hi mum

Started by upcchris, March 11, 2010, 09:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upcchris

Please welcome on board: mum! :hi:
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

mum

:waving: :thumbsup2: Good te get on board cant promise I'll have much time for this, but nice to share

upcchris

Well spend as much time as youcan 'on board'...we're all friendly....and a little wacky :laughhard:

Join the fun! :clap:

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Tina~Chris

mum

I went into this drop-in place with my sister in the Lord, who had such a burden for these people, and had lunch for 50cents and had a chance to pray with a person called Frans who was between a rock and a hard place because of red tape.

His wife lives in Poland, but is not allowed into Holland, the 2 kids were born here, but if mum can't come here... He has to live in a place where he can register himself into the council, otherwise he cant get work, at the moment he lives in a refuge center. The rules and regulations in Holland are crazy!  :pound:

This man was desperately frustrated and hopeless. After we prayed he seemed more hopeful, he is going to Belgium to see if there is a place he can settle and work... Are there any places we miss looking for people to bring to the Lord? Do we still have a burden for souls?

Can we get out of our confort zone and two by two bring some God into these places? This is mayby the hedges Jesus talked about in the parable of the wedding. These drop in centres need volunteers.

It brings you to tears how reverend they are when the Word of God is read before lunch, wow...

upcchris

Woah....that's humbling

Tina~Chris

RainbowJingles

*waves to "mum"*

**HUGS** mum

Welcome aboard!

Looks like you've started challenging people already!!  :-)

Keep it up, my friend!