Waiting on dinner to be done, Then post in Sharing 351

Started by Tricia Lea, November 04, 2008, 12:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Were the lines long, Seth?  I'm glad I voted early.

Chseeads

Nope.  No waiting.  Our precinct is rural and very tiny, population wise.  We vote at a campground in the woods.  lol

We just had a half hour fire drill for some reason.... :freaky:

The Purple Fuzzy

Is it cold there?  I used to hate fire drills at the school when it was cold.

Chseeads

It's chilly in the shade, but not too bad.  Going to be warm today...

Found out it was actually a bomb threat.  :freaky:

Then, just now, they called a code white at the welcome desk, which is when someone is going berserk and you're supposed to go stand in the area....  I guess the guy was already outside by the time we got around the corner to the front. 

Craziness here!

Ashlee

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on November 04, 2008, 05:22:03 PM

Craziness here!

Well DUH!! Its the MHF!

Im up. And I have officially started the waiting game on this guy.

I called my Dad, and he said "Go do what you have to do, dont wait on him, if you need to go somewhere, then GO!"

Yeah, Dad, sure...they will turn the water back on and allow me to pay the rent when I DONT have the money that guy is supposed to give me. :roll:

I literally can do NOTHING until I get that other $400.00 I could go put in apps, but I have not had a decent shower since Saturday night. Baby wipes and bottled water only do so much. And I cant leave the house to go take a shower at my friends house...how did people in the olden days survive without a shower everyday? Im going crazy!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Okay, I think I've stirred up enough trouble on the board for one morning. :hypocrite:

Bye everyone! :hi: Off to work I go...

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Chseeads

MelodyB

I ate mine, and I am thinking that the couch looks comfy and I should see if it is...LOL

Ill have to disturb Eboni though. Oh well. I need to lay down.

Dumb man. He needs to hurry.

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Sis

Quote from: Chseeads on November 04, 2008, 07:02:42 PM
Eating my nappy old lunch.

You eat diapers for lunch?

Quote from: MelodyB on November 04, 2008, 07:04:24 PM
I ate mine, and I am thinking that the couch looks comfy and I should see if it is...LOL

Ill have to disturb Eboni though. Oh well. I need to lay down.

Dumb man. He needs to hurry.

Did you wait all night? Oh my!

MelodyB

Ok so, I am laying on the couch, and the doorbell rings...I was like :hyper: thinking it was the guy with the money for the car. It wasnt...but it was a guy going door to door selling magazines for some group, and he was a fast talker...I think he asked me out. :o He asked me if I was married, and then he said that he likes long walks on the beach, he is a Sagittarius, and he loves candlelit dinners. :o

Anyway....he was from Oregon. I told him I had friends in _ _ _ _, and he was like "NO WAY!! Im from near there!! My uncle has a cabinet shop there..." and he was just all bubbly, and crazy, he said he was in a Christian band in Ptlnd and I asked him if he had ever heard of the Carrier Pigeons, he said no, but he will look them up when he gets back home. Then when I turned him down and told him I didnt have a job and I couldnt buy any magazines, he quickly left.

But it was intresting to say the least.

BeccaBoo

MelodyB

Sis

Be careful. Some of those guys are crooks. They may come back when you're not home.

MelodyB

Quote from: Sis on November 04, 2008, 07:30:43 PM
Did you wait all night? Oh my!

Well...yeah, I didnt expect him after 9pm...but yeah, I didnt go anywhere after that, so yes, I am STILL waiting, so you could say that I have waited all night.

Im gonna lay back on the couch again. I hope the next time I get interrupted, its for a good cause.

Quote from: Sis on November 04, 2008, 07:42:54 PM
Be careful. Some of those guys are crooks. They may come back when you're not home.

I dont have anything they could want...and I didnt let him inside. I stood on the porch. I never let anyone inside if I dont know them.

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm supposed to go eat lunch with the boss that is leaving.

Sis

Some look for electronics. Your computer, your phone, VCR or DVD players all that kind of thing.

Chseeads

BeccaBoo

Chseeads

BeccaBoo

Chseeads

* Chseeads leaves a dead squirrel on Brecxie's doorstep.