:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Ask NessasMama

Started by Tricia Lea, January 07, 2008, 04:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

What would be your ideal job?

NessasMama

Oh, oh, oh............I can answer this one with no problem!!!!!

Any kind of office position where I can dress up every day!!!!! It would so be better than driving a car every day all day!!!!!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

MelodyB

Dress up? UGH...my kind of job would be to lounge in my sweats all day and do nothing...kinda like what I do now, only I wish I could wear my sweats. :) But at least right now, I wear my Jean skirts and tee shirts...thats the next best. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

NessasMama

I used to have a job in the Court System and I got to dress up everyday. I absolutely loved it!!!! If I could get another job like it I'd take it in a heartbeat!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

MelodyB

Babs

If you were to pick a moment when you are convinced that an angel was watching over you, when would have been?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

What is your most extravagant purchase ever?

What is your favourite restaurant?

What is the worst car you have ever owned?

Tricia Lea

what is your favorite vacation spot?

Sis

NessasMama

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on March 04, 2008, 09:14:21 PM
If you were to pick a moment when you are convinced that an angel was watching over you, when would have been?

That would be the time when I had been working as a Dorm Mother for the previous 2 wks. No sleep!!! Well, my friend and I were on our way home from camp on Saturday afternoon. A lady had followed me for almost 1 1/2 hrs. She had been trying to get my attention to pull over. I kept falling asleep while driving home. My friend was sick with a cold and was sleeping. I remember waking up once in front of a huge red van. I got back on my own side of the road, but, didn't pull over, I just kept going. Well, finally, about 5 minutes from home I went over the yellow line and crashed into a car. The lady following me said I hit the car going about 55 and got back into my own lane and continued on like nothing had happened for about 1/4 of a mile. For some reason I looked into my side mirror and it was smashed to bits. I started flowering out. I pulled over and the lady came and told me what had happened. The first people to come upon the accident were the assistant pastor and his family out for an afternoon drive. No one was hurt at all.

NessasMama

Quote from: MelodyB on March 06, 2008, 10:39:16 AM
What is your most extravagant purchase ever?

Hmmmmmmmm.........I've never really bought anything that I would consider extravagant!!!! I guess I could say a car that I had my accident in. I paid a pretty penny for it!!

Quote from: MelodyB on March 06, 2008, 10:39:16 AM
What is your favourite restaurant?

What is the worst car you have ever owned?

The Olive Garden is by far my favorite restaurant.

The worst car I ever owned...........LOL...........It was a white Chevrolet Cavalier, it had a black passenger side door. And, the floor on the drivers side was completely rotted out, my seat could have fallen through at any time!!!!!! My dad paid $200 for it. A guy was in jail and needed bail money, so, he sold us the car!!!

NessasMama

Quote from: Sis on March 26, 2008, 06:56:22 PM
Where have you been?

I've been sick, sick, sick!!!!! First I put my back out, and it was out for over 2 weeks. Then, I got Bronchitis. Still have it, but, it's getting better!!

sunlight

i'm glad you are getting better! it's been kinda quiet around here...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

NessasMama

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Sis on February 10, 2008, 04:10:59 AM
12?  :yikes:

I used to have birthdays on the 11th. Now, I only celebrate the anniversary of the birthday I used to have.

Yes, I'm old, aren't I?  :laughhard:

No wonder NessasMama is pleading the 5th   :o

Tricia Lea

Quote from: bsr on March 30, 2008, 03:15:41 AM
Quote from: Sis on February 10, 2008, 04:10:59 AM
12?  :yikes:

I used to have birthdays on the 11th. Now, I only celebrate the anniversary of the birthday I used to have.

Yes, I'm old, aren't I?  :laughhard:

No wonder NessasMama is pleading the 5th   :o

:o

Tricia Lea

Are you over everything now?

NessasMama

I've been sick free for over a week, and then yesterday, I started getting itchy on my hands and feet, and then last night they were all swollen and sore. Then my ears, nose, eyes and throat were itching. So, this morning I get up and my mouth is al itchy and swollen!!!!!!!  :-\ But, PRAISE GOD, it's fading away now, so I must have got into something that didn't agree with me!!!!!!

Sis

Quote from: NessasMama on May 02, 2008, 06:27:20 PM
I've been sick free for over a week, and then yesterday, I started getting itchy on my hands and feet, and then last night they were all swollen and sore. Then my ears, nose, eyes and throat were itching. So, this morning I get up and my mouth is al itchy and swollen!!!!!!!  :-\ But, PRAISE GOD, it's fading away now, so I must have got into something that didn't agree with me!!!!!!

Actually, you should find out what it is. If it was swelling in your mouth, it can cause your throat to swell up next time, and if it does, you won't be able to breathe. Sometimes it happens so fast you can't get to the phone. You need to find out what to stay away from or get an allergy kit from the doctor.

NessasMama

Yeah, I do need to find out what it is. But, I think I have figured out that it is something outside. I just went out and sat for a while reading a book, and now I can't talk. My nose is runny and I'm starting to itch.  :-?

The Purple Fuzzy

Benedryl works wonders for me.

NessasMama

Benadryl works great for me, as long as I don't have to drive my car!!!!!  :spin: That's kinda what it does to me!!! LOL!!!

Sis

Benedryl doesn't do much for me, but it's not made for mental problems, either, is it?

MelodyB

Did you know you are missed over there? ----->

NessasMama