News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Wii.... Whew!

Started by Gingerale, December 04, 2007, 08:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_in

Me too, i just put three applications in with KBR for jobs over there.

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

nicolejoy

It is - I REALLY miss Australia. I love that place, not JUST coz it's beautiful, but I love the laid back kind of culture/feel as well. Hong Kong is MUCH more tense than Australia!!

alohilani

I'm no joke when it comes to Wii boxing.

Nobody mess with me. ;)

:biglaugh:

Ohh, and I want to go to Oz, too, but only if Nic's visiting!

nicolejoy

I'm visiting at Christmas time, you can come with me and meet my baby!! ;)

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

alohilani

Oooh, I'd love to, Nic! Someday soon! ;) Although my family would hog tie me if I tried to miss Christmas.. :biglaugh:

LeahMarie

Hmph! I'd hogtie ya if you went to Australia without me! :P
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

upcchris

Quote from: nicolejoy on July 15, 2008, 03:26:26 AM
It is - I REALLY miss Australia. I love that place, not JUST coz it's beautiful, but I love the laid back kind of culture/feel as well. Hong Kong is MUCH more tense than Australia!!

:o Even Sydney?! :o

No matter how far or how wide you roam, huh Nik? ;)
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

EricShane

my moms been on the Wii Fit ever since it came out..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

mesipie

she likin it...it workin good???
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

EricShane

Quote from: *mesipie* on July 16, 2008, 05:02:51 AM
she likin it...it workin good???
yeah, but she broke her arm on memorial day, so she is not that good at it right now
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Ness

My dad is going to buy the Wii Fitness!!
Don't give up. Just hold on. Joy will come. You be strong!

All I need is you, Lord. All I need is you.

www.myspace.com/roachness06

nicolejoy

Quote from: upcchris on July 16, 2008, 02:52:26 AM
Quote from: nicolejoy on July 15, 2008, 03:26:26 AM

:o Even Sydney?! :o

No matter how far or how wide you roam, huh Nik? ;)

Sydney is laid back compared to Hong Kong! For real!!

Sydney is a MUCH smaller city - but then again most cities are, compared to Hong Kong as well!!

I don't want to live in Sydney though - although I think it's probably inevitable... I hate the traffic problems there!! That's NOT fun! Hong Kong is MUCH easier to get around than Sydney - but I guess it can afford to be with the population density being what it is...