News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Wii.... Whew!

Started by Gingerale, December 04, 2007, 08:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I think Im gonna see if I can get my Nintendo to work...I still have an original one. :bigcheese:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Quote from: MelodyB on July 10, 2008, 10:22:06 PM
I think Im gonna see if I can get my Nintendo to work...I still have an original one. :bigcheese:

So do I. when mine quit working, I bought a part on Ebay. It was super easy to fix and now it's working like new.

When I'm babysitting, the kids don't care if it's the old one, it's a game! LOL

MelodyB

I cant get mine to work. I gave it up. *sigh*

MelodyB

Do you think thats what is wrong with mine?

Thats a good cheap deal...if it would work for me. :)

Sis

Quote from: MelodyB on July 10, 2008, 10:55:09 PM
Do you think thats what is wrong with mine?

Thats a good cheap deal...if it would work for me. :)

Probably. Mine wouldn't play. Before that it played sometime if I took the game out and blew in it to blow any dust out of it and tried it again.

Anywho it plays like new now. Just open er up, take the old piece out and replace it. Remember, if you do buy it, ask for the directions. If they don't have them, I think I have them around here someplace cuz I bought two of them and I would need to remember how to do it.

Added:  I didn't see any sense in throwing all those games out or giving them to the Goodwill at $40 apiece. I did sell some on Ebay, the ones we didn't play much anymore and kept the favorites.

MelodyB

10-4 I will. :thumbsup2: Thanks.

I saved it on my eBay, I dont have the money to get it right now, but maybe in a few days. :)

Sis

Sis & Mel

I bought mine a few years ago, they're always on there someplace. I'm not the only cheap one who will upgrade but keep the old one, too. LOL

MelodyB

Thats why I saved it, I know that one will end, but I can look up another one, I just want to make sure I remember. :)

upcchris

I think we have an old dusty super nintendo somewhere...the sound cord is completely stuffed for that one
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Sis

Quote from: upcchris on July 11, 2008, 02:24:26 AM
I think we have an old dusty super nintendo somewhere...the sound cord is completely stuffed for that one

The 8 bit ones we're talking about are from BEFORE Super Nintendo.

nicolejoy

Back to games - my hubby is a major gamer - and he beats me at just about EVERYTHING except for wii sport boxing ;) I don't think he's EVER beaten me on that!! He'll be trying to be all "professional" and time the jabs and all that - but I'll just go nuts and not really even look at the screen and I WIN!! hehehe ;) ;)

Ness

The Wii boxing wears me out quick. I go nuts on it and can never win. lol..
Don't give up. Just hold on. Joy will come. You be strong!

All I need is you, Lord. All I need is you.

www.myspace.com/roachness06

upcchris

yeah I know the snes ones you're talking about, an old family friend and an uncle had a console...my uncle's one was the first intro I ever had to a Zelda game
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

nicolejoy

Bernard's currently into the Zelda game on the DS - he plays it aaalllll the time!!

Ashlee

I want a wii so bad.  I really just want it for the sports games that go with it.  I'm just too cheap to spend 250 dollars on it.  I won't even buy a new AC.  lol  I guess I have to now though

mesipie

i had a old nintendo...its at my parents...we have a supernintendo...i play it sometimes....i want a wii...lukes getting 1 for christmas...most likely....if he can be good
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

sunlight

translation... Luke is getting one so you can play it? :grin: hehe!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

myhaloisintheshop

My birthday falls totally wrong to ask for one for my B day.   August is a tough time around here when you send 4 kids to school.

Clint doesn't want to buy one for christmas for the boys--he said its gonna be more for us than them anyway....lol

mesipie

lol sarah...thats funny

chel...i will play it...but not too much...jason will play it more than me...lol...he wants 1 bad
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Just_in

the other night i bought dancing with the stars game and its pretty fun. its kinda like guitar hero but you just use the regular remote and kinda move around a little

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

MelodyB

You were DANCING? Ooooooo Im tellin!

Ness

:sing:

And we'll be a dancing generation!

nicolejoy

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on July 14, 2008, 05:34:32 PM
My birthday falls totally wrong to ask for one for my B day.   August is a tough time around here when you send 4 kids to school.

You need to move to Australia - then the school year would start in February instead!! ;)

Ness

I want to move to Australia!!! Lol. Not because of the school thing... But because I think its beautiful there!