News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

The Single Women of Godplace...

Started by Newsman, May 09, 2007, 11:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRAV

Hey, nothing wrong with spreading love....it's all good....especially from The Single Women of Godplace...

As long as HUGS are getting handed out I'm sure to benefit somewhere down the road. :thumbsup2:
PROVERBS 3:5,6

MelodyB

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on May 09, 2007, 10:10:50 PM

Sorry, just gotta get the "'buking" straight
Classic
Newsman
Brannon, former hug muffin baby (okay, not really former)
and now add Mel mel and Brandon!

threadjackers of the worst sort!!!   :pound:

(trav didn't quote the photo and he posted a scruffy MAN photo previously)

:biglaugh:

What am I guilty of?? I didnt catch that....
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

newkris

Quote from: TRAV on May 10, 2007, 02:21:28 AM
Hey, nothing wrong with spreading love....it's all good....especially from The Single Women of Godplace...

As long as HUGS are getting handed out I'm sure to benefit somewhere down the road. :thumbsup2:

you can only benefit from a hug if you are a giver or a receiver or at least a viewer of the giving and receiving.  although, i suppose, there is a subsection stipulation of reward available for those who create an atmosphere for the giving and receiving.  you might benefit in that manner. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Melody

you guys are soo silly. 

In your defense AB, I think that picture of the woman from that show LOST, looks like she was once scruffy.   ;)

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 10, 2007, 04:08:35 AM
you guys are soo silly. 

In your defense AB, I think that picture of the woman from that show LOST, looks like she was once scruffy.   ;)
LOL OUCH!
the wonders of modern day lasers and wax right?

Melody

no.no.no.  I meant naturally scruffy.  Yes, medical science can do wonders these days. 

TRAV

Even though it sounds as if you are struggling to explain yourself Mellow Yellow I must say that you have an adorable daughter. She is so cute.

:thumbsup2:
PROVERBS 3:5,6