News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Tempers, personal attacks and emotions! OY VEY ITS SUMMER!

Started by Scott, July 18, 2007, 10:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Is it not interesting to note that during the summer time tempers and personality conflicts seem to rise to the top at Godplace?

:flamingmad: :flamingmad: :flamingmad: :flamingmad: :flamingmad:  <-----Tempers flaring!

Please take time to read the rules in the FAQ section!  :contract:

In several different threads and a number of different people we are seeing some direct personal comments that are what we term ''personal attacks" which then bring about an emotional and some times angry  :angry: or hurt reply. I am now hearing that some people are abusing the Personal Message system to personally attack other posters.

The name of this website is Godplace; which means we do expect Christian behavior and Christian attitudes. 

This means we learn to turn the other cheek a little if need be and contact the moderators and let them do their job if problems come up.

If you are not a moderator, please do not take anyone to task or chew them out.  Please do not yell at people, rip them or scold them either.

Remember this is a public board and it might be read by someone looking for help; what are we showing folks if we bicker amongst ourselves?

:copcar: :copcar: :copcar: :copcar: :copcar:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle