Last person to post round 18!

Started by MelodyB, February 01, 2012, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

I see your  :uzi2: and raise you... :tank: :uzi: :fire: :2pistol: :fighter:

Now- in the words of Rodney King- "Can't we all just get along?"
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

NEVER!  We will fight to the end for... uh...

What are we fighting for again?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 06, 2012, 04:18:00 PM
NEVER!  We will fight to the end for... uh...

What are we fighting for again?
Would it help if I said "cobbler"?  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Hey that's your battle dude.  I've got my own battles to wage. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

If I want a cobbler bad enough to fight for it, I'll go home and make it. ;)

Lynx

I'll trade you a lemon cheesecake (with lemon juice from fresh lemons, not from a bottle) for your peach cobbler (with fresh peaches, not those flavorless canned things.) 

Or perhaps you could post a recipe?  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

mouth ulcers are from the devil. i currently have 2 of them. all because a stupid papillon decided it needed to head butt me the other day at work and busted my lip. small dogs....*grumble*

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't even know what a papillon is...

Lynx

If you can catch a mouth ulcer when it's really small and put salt on it, it'll clear it up.  If you don't catch it then you can still put salt on it and clear it up when the mouth ulcer is large, but it'll hurt enough to make you wonder if it's worth it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 07, 2012, 03:20:35 PM
If you can catch a mouth ulcer when it's really small and put salt on it, it'll clear it up.  If you don't catch it then you can still put salt on it and clear it up when the mouth ulcer is large, but it'll hurt enough to make you wonder if it's worth it.
Didn't know that. I will remember that.

Lynx

If you have already let the ulcer get large, take a couple of ibuprophen about an hour before you put salt on the thing.  Otherwise you WILL go through the ceiling. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

currently taking 2 lysine vitamins twice a day and doing warm salt water rinses 2-3 times a day. it's been an ongoing issue. anytime i bite my lip or anything cuts anything inside my mouth i get them. on my lips, inside of cheeks, gums. I've even had one on my tongue. it's kinda ridiculous. one is on the inside right side of my lower lip. the other is from my very back left bottom molar all the way over onto my cheek. bah!!

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Did somebody get bored, perchance? 

Ah well, it's good to see this thread active again.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

i can't wait to eat pancakes here in a bit!!

The Purple Fuzzy