Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Kim:  You know Roscoe?  And you ADMIT it?!   :o
Just kidding, he's cool.  Don't tell him I said that though, it might go to his head.
Welcome to the fracas.  This thread is where most of the action is.  It's like a non-realtime chatroom. 

MellowYellow:  Forget coffee, get a bar of Lindt 85% cocoa.  Or Ghirardelli. 

Thanks for your prayers, y'all. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Quote from: Kim on February 20, 2013, 04:16:56 PM
First of all, let me start by introducing myself.  My name is Kim.  I am the proud sister of someone you all know as Bobby aka Roscoe.  I have heard so much about Godplace and am hoping to enjoy it as much as my brother does. Hope to talk to all of you soon!!!

Are you the sister I met?  Me and Bobby were riding in Rusty one day in Oppelo and he stopped at the community center.  We talked to one of his sisters...I am assuming that was you.

And finally, do you have more teeth than Bobby?  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

First of all, let me start by introducing myself.  My name is Kim.  I am the proud sister of someone you all know as Bobby aka Roscoe.  I have heard so much about Godplace and am hoping to enjoy it as much as my brother does. Hope to talk to all of you soon!!!

Hi Kim!  My name is Melodya from Kansas City, mom of two, wife of a gentle 6'8" giant that we are dying to get a picture of with Roscoe.  Welcome sweet sister! 

We look forward to hearing embarrassing childhood stories of Roscoe.

Lynx

For the gun enthusiast who is concerned about all the gun control talk:
http://news.yahoo.com/welcome-age-printed-gun-magazine-110126651--abc-news-politics.html

Ask your local nerd to fire up his 3D printer and make you a clip.  :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

:clap: Come on, Mini and Taco, mess with me now....my sissy will box ya ears.  :P
Quote from: minnesota68 on February 20, 2013, 04:47:46 PM

And finally, do you have more teeth than Bobby?  :ugly:
:pound: I have a full set of teeth :pound:. Granted, I had to buy 'em, but they's mine. :ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on February 20, 2013, 06:05:34 PM
:clap: Come on, Mini and Taco, mess with me now....my sissy will box ya ears.  :P

Now we know why he invited her, he thought he needed a body guard. ;)

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on February 20, 2013, 06:05:34 PM:clap: Come on, Mini and Taco, mess with me now....my sissy will box ya ears.  :P

So what you're saying is you really were the runt and your sister knocked your teeth out.   

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 20, 2013, 06:44:45 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on February 20, 2013, 06:05:34 PM

Now we know why he invited her, he thought he needed a body guard. ;)

If you had a pink miata you'd want a body guard too.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

the nice thing about "soaking your grains" is that it is flexible.  I can soak my flour for 30 min. or overnight and it still contribute to the overall yumminess of the bread.  My computer is saying that yumminess isn't a word.  pfft

I am getting to be ok with this phone though I still feel exploited a bit.  I don't know if I'm compromising by just being ok with it or if I am being too prudish in the first place because I don't like change in certain subjects... lol  But I can both video skype my sister w/ the twins and face-time my other sister on this phone.  Not at the same time though.  lol 

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 20, 2013, 08:04:50 PM
the nice thing about "soaking your grains" is that it is flexible.

No one noticed this?!?

Soaking your grains is the first step in making beer.  Meller, you getting drunk?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, Jerms, you sure seem knowledgable about the process... :eyebrow:

mini

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

Roscoe

Tsk, tsk. I can see Meller's autobiography now...."From Pot to Sot- My Story"  :P

Chseeads

I blessed you, because that was humorous.

But I smote your sister, just to make her feel a warm welcome. :hypocrite:

Sorry to hear of your loss, Isaac.

Went to work and crud. 

Dread tomorrow.....6 a.m. inventory.....puke. 

Heather

Welcome to Kim! I'm Heather from the eastern [aka best part] of Tennessee.

I skipped the gym today. Came home. Gonna go huddle up in bed with my book. I feel lousy.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Isaac, I'm so very sorry. I wish there was something I could say that would ease the hurt a little. But there's not. So I'll just send you a *hug*.

Heather, I would offer to come help you give Brandon's dad a kick in the seat of the pants, but I think I'd actually rather have you move into my guest room for a while. And you can help me fix it up into the nursery while you're here. :cool:

Kim! Welcome to the madness! :hi: I offer my condolences on having Roscoe as a brother. I'm sure you've been in ongoing therapy in an attempt to recover from the trauma.  :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on February 20, 2013, 11:54:21 PM
Welcome to Kim! I'm Heather from the eastern [aka best part] of Tennessee.
As a west Tennessean, born and raised, I would like to contest this statement... but I can't.  You have the mountains, Margeurite Falls and Fatz restaurant.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Y'all, I have a TRUE blonde joke.  Bless her heart.

This gal we know is super sweet but really "blonde".  She was somewhere in town and sat in the car with the key turned on to listen to the radio while she was balancing her check book or something.  Anyway, she sat there too long and the battery ran down.  She called about 3 people to try to get them to come help her because she was locked in the car and the electric locks wouldn't work so that she could get out! :o

I think after quite a while she found out that you could pull the lock up manually.  :rofl:

Melody

Quote from: sunlight on February 20, 2013, 09:43:44 PM
What is the purpose of soaking flour?

It breaks down the philates which inhibit nutrient absorption.  It makes the bread softer and easy to digest. It's for whole grains.  The bread turned out great!

MelodyB

That's hilarious, PF!

I had a pretty good day today. Took Dad to the tool store and then to Lowes. Had Subway for dinner since we had revival tonight and couldn't cook. Then had good church.

While out today I stopped by the post office to check the mail. When I was walking in, two other ladies were walking out, and I heard one say something about she didn't know they could ship roosters, and that now she had seen it all...I was kinda confused for a second, then I heard it. A rooster crowed from somewhere behind all the mail boxes. It kept crowing and crowing and had itself a high old time back there.

I chuckled, SMH, and wondered if that rooster was on its way to Seths bird farm.

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

I'd kinda like to get 3 or 4 chickens, but I want hens, not roosters.  I hate roosters crowing.  They were terrible when I went on that mission trip to Guatemala. I think they started at midnight.