News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Someone say super smoothies?  :D

One of my favorite things for breakfast is banana, oatmeal, milk and honey, all blended up. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on February 22, 2013, 04:07:08 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on February 22, 2013, 04:03:23 AM
Kim, I know you said your little brother and Roscoe said you're his big sister, but who's older?
:pound: :pound: She is older. Alot.  :P
Older like Seth's sister?  Does she have kids and if so how old are they?

Lynx

Fuzzy you missed the important part.  Roscoe said "She is older.  Alot."  He said his sister is A LOT older...

She's sure to tell us some good stories about him now.   :freaky2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

another snow day here.  Snow day= my neighbor playing loud music all day.  *sigh*

Gonna go to Costco and get groceries and try all the samples!  lol

Lynx

MellowYellow get a local nerd friend to make you one of these:  http://xkcd.com/368/
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

In local news, family from Texas is here.  They were trying to watch game show network but they had messed something up and it wouldn't work.  They spent 30 or 40 minutes trying to figure it out, called DirecTV, etc.  I came downstairs (I always retreat to my world when they start watching The Box) and pushed one button...  They had accidentally switched the input source on the TV. 

I keep thinking I shouldn't have done that.  Now they are watching TV and commenting only about what they are watching.  Before they were actually talking.  You know, real conversation. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 22, 2013, 04:47:09 PM
Kim, I know you said your little brother and Roscoe said you're his big sister, but who's older?

Yes, unless she's almost 18 to 26 years older, then I still win.

Went to the feed store and grocery stores. 

Chseeads

Okay, here's a dumb tech question:

How can I tell if my computer would be able to wirelessly hook up to the Internet? 

I would need a router or whatever to hook to the modem or whatever.....  But then how can I tell if the computer has what it would need to make a wireless connection or not?  lol

There's talk of moving the computer out of the kitchen and into my room. :P

Lynx

If it's a desktop, you would need a wifi card on the computer side.  Easiest way is to get a Linksys USB clip.  If it's a laptop you probably don't need to do anything.  And you can test a laptop's ability to connect easily enough by taking it to any library or McDonald's, which has open wifi connection. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

It's probably easier to just run some more cable to your room though.  Never take the high tech way when the easy way will work.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I was sent home from work due to my lack of voice. Apparently I need one of those to be a receptionist. lol.

Just finished the book I was reading. A girl from work handed it to me weeks ago and said read this and pass it on. It was The Help. Which was excellent. Now I can completely get engrossed in my Kindle though  :cool:

Getting some hot tea with honey then back to my room.

MY-if you have super smoothie recipes please share  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

Oh and here is the YouTube channel for the church I'm currently attending. They post services in parts a few days after. Sunday is still missing but Tuesday night was posted today.

http://www.youtube.com/user/trcarladunn?feature=watch
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

"The Help" movie was really great...just don't eat the pie. :o
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Cheese- you win. I said that to draw her out of lurking.While she is older than me by a few years, it's not THAT much. And since you know my age, I shall refrain from signing my own death warrant by giving you the tools to calculate her age.
Quote from: Chseeads on February 22, 2013, 07:06:32 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 22, 2013, 04:47:09 PM

Yes, unless she's almost 18 to 26 years older, then I still win.

Went to the feed store and grocery stores. 
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 22, 2013, 11:53:35 PM
So what you are saying is Kim is around 95?
Yes, Potstirrer.  :pound: She is approximately 8 miles away from HIGHWAY 95.  I would stipulate that that makes her "around 95" :ugly:
But not in age. In age, My sister is like a fine wine. She gets better with age.  :hypocrite: Unlike you, whose cork apparently leaked. You've turned into vinegar.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

We preach against wine, unlike some heathens...*cough*meller*cough*...and even vinegar has uses.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

MelodyB

Random fact about me: I could pert near eat honey all by itself. So good!

MelodyB

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 22, 2013, 04:32:28 PM
Someone say super smoothies?  :D

One of my favorite things for breakfast is banana, oatmeal, milk and honey, all blended up. 

Explain. Do you cook the oats first?

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on February 23, 2013, 02:58:51 AM
Random fact about me: I could pert near eat honey all by itself. So good!

This is reason #5784930485 why we are such good friends. *nods firmly*

My sweetie is making his "Salsa de Diablo" currently, and just the fumes from it simmering on the stove are making my eyes and nose burn. :o I am such a wimp when it comes to anything hot/spicy, and all three of my men like it hot. REALLY hot. *lol*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

Who would even want to taste something called sauce of the devil? :o