News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Oh. I forgot to tell what Furbys latest thing I hate him for.

Yesterday I get home, and I went into the bathroom. There were paw prints, muddy paw prints leading into the bathroom and to the shower. I pulled back the shower curtain, and it looked like this dog had tap danced all in the shower. There was mud everywhere! So I asked mom if Furby had water in his bowl in the kitchen. She said yes. She had refilled it the night before. So I looked too, and sure enough his bowl was full. Usually the only time he goes into the bathroom/shower is to hunt water cause his bowl is empty and no one noticed...but this stupid dogs bowl was full. He just went to the bathroom to lick the water out of the shower cause apparently he didn't want to walk into the kitchen. UGH! Made me mad! There was no reaso for it, and I got stuck cleaning up after him. Idiot dog.

I hate him.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Ship Furby here for a vacation. We'll let him "play outside." 😄

MelodyB

Well if people can ship roosters, I guess I can ship a small rat...I mean dog.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

My cat Topher insisted on jumping on the kitchen counter and drinking from the kitchen sink. Even with a full water dish.

Work was terrible. If it wasn't for my current need for health insurance I would have walked out. I told Brandon he just needs to marry me, get me on his insurance and let me go work at Bass Pro Shop when it opens  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

I guess everybody was going to mainly stay in tonight due to it maybe being icy, no going to church and coming home. 

:smirk2:

Kim

Yes, i am the sister you met in Oppelo.  And just for everybody's  curiosity,  i have all of my teeth and didn't have to buy them!!!  As far as stories about that little brother of mine,  he said  "mum is the word".  Hmmmm,  i'll think about that! 

Roscoe

I see Kim is lurking.....  :pound: Post! In my defense, mind you.....

And Lord what a day. It drug FOREVER, and then while on the way home, Lou calls me to inform me she has a flat. I'd planned on buying new tires tomorrow anyhow, so I told her to have Walmart put tires on it, and I'd be there with the checkbook shortly.
Of course, per the constant requirement that things never work easily for Roscoe, Walmart didn't have ANY tires in that size. I was at Conway so I whip off the interstate to check at the Conway Walmart.
The snot nose kid behind the counter informs me "Sir, we don't have any tires that size." Me: "son, you are lying.Look behind you." He looks in complete surprise at the FOUR tires in the exact size I needed literally a foot from his head. Took me thirty minutes to buy tires they "didn't have" that I could see......
So, I just got home. And I'm grumpy.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: Kim on February 22, 2013, 12:13:10 AM
Yes, i am the sister you met in Oppelo.  And just for everybody's  curiosity,  i have all of my teeth and didn't have to buy them!!!  As far as stories about that little brother of mine,  he said  "mum is the word".  Hmmmm,  i'll think about that!
?!?  :pound: :pound: I think not........ :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on February 22, 2013, 12:14:54 AM
The snot nose kid behind the counter informs me "Sir, we don't have any tires that size." Me: "son, you are lying.Look behind you." He looks in complete surprise at the FOUR tires in the exact size I needed literally a foot from his head. Took me thirty minutes to buy tires they "didn't have" that I could see......

LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

God bless Wal-Mart....with emerods in its secret parts.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

I thought GC was in St. Louis last year... Isn't that what I went to?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Chel, it's going to be there for the foreseeable future. Budget cuts, ya know. :)

Quote from: Kim on February 22, 2013, 12:13:10 AM

We'd offer to pay for more dirt on Roscoe, except.... well, we're really good at making up stories out of perceived evidence. :hypocrite:

MY! Stay safe out there! Since I live in Central Oregon your photo of a "decent" parking lot isn't shocking at all, looks pretty normal. But even "normal" has scary conditions to be driving in.

Roscoe - I hate dealing with the Walmart automotive staff.  :-? Completely incompetent. All the time.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Thanks Ruby, over confidence kills so we are still careful.  We are home sweet home now.  The world is so quiet with snow that I wish it wasn't cold.

Kim, I know you said your little brother and Roscoe said you're his big sister, but who's older? 

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on February 22, 2013, 02:25:20 AM
I thought GC was in St. Louis last year... Isn't that what I went to?
WHAT?!  You went to GC and didn't tell me?  I could have gone, but decided not to! 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

That's when she was running around the country sleeping in her trunk.

Heather

I'm awake and feel like poo.

Off to work.

I just haven't felt great all week really. Maybe it's this trying to eat better business. My body just isn't used to it. It just wants sweets and stuff that's bad for it.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

I'm up....and it is my day off. Hmmmm....what to do?

Chseeads

If you need a list I can let you borrow mine. 

I need to go to the feed store and grocery store in a bit I guess.  :smirk2:

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Quote from: HeatherB on February 22, 2013, 01:18:54 PM
I just haven't felt great all week really. Maybe it's this trying to eat better business. My body just isn't used to it. It just wants sweets and stuff that's bad for it.

Could be.  The chemicals in processed food are so bad they affect hormones and coming off them can really feel like a mild case of withdrawals in the detox phase.  Yeah it's hard but so is getting even more severe sicknesses and chronic achiness from fake food. 

It's not enough to just not eat bad stuff.  Tons of water and some super smoothies will really help. 

Good job and you go girl!  Being all stewardly and intelligent with your body! 

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 22, 2013, 04:03:23 AM
Kim, I know you said your little brother and Roscoe said you're his big sister, but who's older?
:pound: :pound: She is older. Alot.  :P