News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Bob Comic (Yes, finally)

Started by SippinTea, January 23, 2013, 02:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Okay, Bob, my boys finally got "done" with the comic (well, Sean did - Jason wanted to do yet another revision) ;) and I finally took pics of each page and uploaded them to photobucket.

So. Here's the link:http://s206.beta.photobucket.com/user/SippinTeasPhotos/library/Bob%20Comic
And the guest password is... you guessed it... doughnut. :hypocrite:

I'm hoping the photos will be high enough resolution that you can read everything. If not, I'll have to figure something else out. Photocopying didn't work - already tried that.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Shall I assume you were able to read the whole thing? *giggle*

MelodyB

Not yet. I'll have to look from an actual computer cause on my phone it's a bit small...but I saw a few words...it was the pink lettering of them that made me laugh...I can't wait to read it!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

The only suggestion I have ruby is to lighten them. They're dark for me.. Hard to read.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

:laughhard: :laughhard: I love it. And yes, I HAVE cause a few of my bosses indigestion. Other than the whole pink polynesian underwear, they've caught me.. :laughhard: :laughhard: Well, that and the pink Miata. Mine was black.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

Just because you can't read, that's no reason to blame others for your illiteracy.

SippinTea

Quote from: Roscoe on January 23, 2013, 12:37:08 PM
:laughhard: :laughhard: I love it. And yes, I HAVE cause a few of my bosses indigestion. Other than the whole pink polynesian underwear, they've caught me.. :laughhard: :laughhard: Well, that and the pink Miata. Mine was black.  :hypocrite:

Actually, I thought they captured you pretty well. :hypocrite: Pink Miata and all. :hypocrite:

I've been trying to figure out how I could send you a hard copy, but photocopying wasn't working very well. Maybe if I took them to Kinko's and messed with the settings on their high-tech machines or something. I dunno.

In any case, hopefully you were able to read most, it not all of it.  :cool:

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on January 23, 2013, 10:12:40 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 23, 2013, 12:37:08 PM

Actually, I thought they captured you pretty well. :hypocrite: Pink Miata and all. :hypocrite:

I've been trying to figure out how I could send you a hard copy, but photocopying wasn't working very well. Maybe if I took them to Kinko's and messed with the settings on their high-tech machines or something. I dunno.

In any case, hopefully you were able to read most, it not all of it.  :cool:

:pound: :pound: I WAS able to read it- on my computer. Unlike SOME others, I have good eyesight and no issues reading. The others doubtless have poor eyesight as a punishment from God for being mean to me.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Good!  :great: And btw, the boys were delighted with your response. *grin*

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Nope. But judging by the way it was showing pencil through from the backside when I tried to photocopy, I'm not sure a scanner would work either.

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on January 23, 2013, 07:37:38 PM
Just because you can't read, that's no reason to blame others for your illiteracy.

:pound: :whip:

Seth - I read 4 to 5 books per week.  How many do you read?   :cool:

It is a font issue, If I could make it larger, It would be readable.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

You could right click, save to desktop and enlarge in a photo editor.

(says the cat who hasn't bothered to do so yet...)

By the way SippinTea, if you put a space before the http the link will be clickable.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: