News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

Babs

* Babs really hates it when she wakes up at the crack of stupid and can't go back to sleep  :pound:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

kmymbir

It's not so bad Babs, I get up every morning at six to pray, sometimes I go back to sleep but other times I go ahead and start my day.. Next time when you wake up give the Lord the first conversation.. It will make you feel great!!  :bustamove:
Mel, you need to hush up, before you get me in trouble with MY, no telling what Smilies she will make up for me next LOL..
By the way I loved the one she did for us.. hehe..
:angel:

All others here - GOOD MORNING!! I LOVE YOU!! (not you mel, you are telling people bad things on me, you get a  :pound:)
I'm also not sure about Seth, maybe he'd like this better...

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Six would be nice. Crack of stupid comes around 3:30 a.m. ugh
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Melody

Ah, so that is the definition... Hehehehe

Salmon was awesome last night. Thank the Lord I didn't ruin it! Nathan felt special. 

Gloomy COLD day here.  I do not like waking up to temps in the 40°s.

We are having a sectional sheaves for Christ benefit concert tomorrow.  The colors to wear are base brown or tan with fuscia or teals.  Well, I'm kinda of a plain dresser & don't have any of those colors for dressy. So I have to go to some stores today.  I'm not an avid shopper. :(

MsJennJenn

The ridiculous thunder and lighting that seemed to be RIGHT outside my window this morning about 5am woke me up!!! I had the window open...could be why it seemed louder.

I am stuffed. I just ate a big breakfast from McD!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

MORNING!

I was awakened by a phone call from one of my best friends!! Talked for over an hour.

Mom and dad just left to go to pre-op, and wound care. Maybe we will find out something today. I'm headed to unload and reload the dishwasher and lay something out to cook for supper. Then I'll find some grub and watch a game show or something...or maybe NCIS. Who knows.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

work is going to be stupid today. i can feel it in my bones.

it was a very pleasant walk to work this am though. getting a ride home that way i'll have more time to get ready for our sheaves for christ rally at church.

MY-somehow our church colors so to say have become black and purple. so whenever we have anything like this going on our peoples usually end up wearing black and purple. lucky for me, i have alot of those colors.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Quote from: HeatherB on April 20, 2012, 03:10:02 PMMY-somehow our church colors so to say have become black and purple. so whenever we have anything like this going on our peoples usually end up wearing black and purple. lucky for me, i have alot of those colors.  :cool:

Me too! I like black in general for dressiness and my favorite color is purple.  Little girls dress up dolls, music leaders I believe enjoy dressing up the choir... lol 

It must be sheaves for Christ season?  Life is so much more enjoyable when we're involved in something much Bigger than ourselves and it doesn't get bigger than God. 

Lynx

In SHARING news, after dumping in all the new music I have recently acquired I have 4,732 tracks in my collection.  So what did I do?  I went to Corinth yesterday to get a 50 foot speaker cable, and wound up stopping at the Goodwill and a few thrift shops there. 

Just what I need, MORE music.   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 20, 2012, 03:29:50 PM

Me too! I like black in general for dressiness and my favorite color is purple.  Little girls dress up dolls, music leaders I believe enjoy dressing up the choir... lol 

It must be sheaves for Christ season?  Life is so much more enjoyable when we're involved in something much Bigger than ourselves and it doesn't get bigger than God.

I've been to some churches that I think the music leaders put more time into what to wear than what to sing  :cool:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Well, mom called me and said they were admitting dad to the hospital. The gangrene is all liquid and seeping around the bottom of his foot. They may take the whole foot off sooner than we thought. Im here in the ER with him now, mom wanted to go home, but while she was here, dads BP monitor was going crazy! The more she talked the higher it went. I told her that, and she finally left. The monitor went silent and hasn't made a peep since. It's quite humorous. Dad is blissfully asleep now, and I'm just chillin. Waiting for something to happen.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Sad when you can't have peace even in the hospital.  Glad he's at least resting now.  Praying for y'all.

Heather

mini

In other news, I had a song stuck in my head.  It was driving me nuts.  Completely.  Thanks to the power of the internet, I now have the aforementioned song stuck in my coworkers head, and he is currently sitting in his office, screaming at the computer while cowering under his desk.

I feel much better now.

:ugly:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Lynx

C'mon, now I gotta know!  I won't have the same problem - I have music playing at work, and most of my 4,732 songs index-linked in my brain anyway (don't ask me how, I just do) so I don't have trouble with songs getting stuck in my head.  I just cue up a different song.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Chseeads

MelodyB

Roscoe

Hi! :hi:

Got up and went to my part time gig... hunting was good today.   :freaky2:  I'd been working all of thirty minutes before I'd written two tickets to people who were hauling butt through my little town. Really, people? I'm sitting in a marked unit, so visible Ray Charles could see me, and you STILL don't slow down?!?   :pound:

Mini accused me of being ticked off when he heard... :laughhard: And in other sharing, Bro Papa has added a new menu item- a Black Angus Smoked Cheeseburger. Yes, I partook. Yes, I shall again- hopefully soon. One of the best cheeseburgers I've ever ate.  :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison