Main Menu

A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Chseeads

Roscoe

I am back at work. And it is my Friday. :clap: Goals for the weekend- work partime job friday, go to old car event in Morrilton, drop off Rusty head to be refurbished, clean shop up, move and repaint water fountain from living room to porch area, price window boxes for flowers, mow church yard and finish up my yard, watch my darling chey and get the oil changed in Lou's car. And cook dinner Saturday.

Whew. I'm tired just looking at that list. Maybe I shouldn't have written it down.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Dude- and dudettes- my favorite ice cream brand that went bankrupt last year is back in business. :clap:  And they are celebrating by having an ice cream social at the capitol. Free ice cream = happy Roscoe. As an added benefit too me, they brought one of the coolest delivery trucks ever. A 1963 Divco..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I am fervently washing clothes, and cleaning up the house some. I have been slacking in the laundry department and everything I have and ALLLLLLL the towels and washcloths are dirty. So that's my goal today, get all the laundry caught up. I just cleaned out the fridge and declared that tonight is leftover night. No cooking. Eat what you find. :) there is hamburgers, steak, macaroni salad, broccoli, and turnip greens and sweet potatoes that are left over. It's shouldnt be hard to find something good to eat today.

My oldest brother and my niece may be coming this weekend to see dad before he loses his leg/foot. So this house has to be ship shape for company too. I may make spaghetti while they are here, thats easy and good and will feed everyone without a lot of cooking. I can dump everything in the crockpot in the morning, and cook some noodles later and have a good meal.

Gonna be a crazy weekend. Please say a prayer for Dad.

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on April 19, 2012, 02:54:41 PM
Eat what you find. :) there is hamburgers, steak, macaroni salad, broccoli, and turnip greens and sweet potatoes that are left over. It's shouldnt be hard to find something good to eat today.
I'll be right over.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Please say a prayer for Dad.
Been praying for him... and you.  I think my hubby called him.

Melody

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 19, 2012, 03:35:54 PM
Please say a prayer for Dad.
Been praying for him... and you.

Ditto. *hugs*

It's a beautiful day here.  Yesterday while doing yard work, we realized there are a bazillion strawberry plants scattered throughout the yard.  That is why there are always birds everywhere!  Here I am tending to my 2 tiny plants in a flower pot and they are going wild in the yard... LOL  Unfortunately we HAVE to mow the grass all in between them so only tiny strawberries have shown. 

I have a friend in Turkey that needs prayer, the police are giving them a hard time...

I would like to grill this giant salmon fillet today but I'm a little nervous.  I don't want to over or undercook it.

MelodyB

Thanks. I truly appreciate the prayers of friends.

And I really appreciate this place. I can be stressed out and worried, but come here and enjoy a laugh and get caught up on everyone else's everyday stuff. It's nice to know that others go thru similar hardships, and even nicer to see that they don't last forever and that it does get better. This place has been my haven for years, and I'm glad I have a little spot to go to when I need to get away and just be REAL with other people who are also real. :)

MsJennJenn

I have phlegm...haha...grosssssssin' me out.

Makes me think of Achmed...

I'm at work....bored.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Four loads of laundry done already. Fixing to put the fifth in. Got the dishwasher going, and kitchen is nearly done. Headed now to find a box and clean some stuff out of the motorhome, then dad and I are taking it back to town to try to sell it again.

Heather

I have tattoos.

Neither of my cars are working again.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Went to work, came home, thank God that's over.....

Gotta get ready to go to church in a bit....need to go make sure the fowl are alright....

MelodyB

Melody

Mowed half the lawn, did yard work, hung laundry.  Now I'm about to try this recipe... wish me luck that I don't ruin this practically 2ft long salmon fillet... lol

MelodyB

Headed to church in a few. If mom would hurry up. Lol

My brother just text me. He is coming on Sunday. Dont know if he is bringing Brittany or not.

Newsman

Heather

It has been an extremely stressful week and I love when God just injects himself into my life right when I need him. My Pastor's wife just text me earlier today to tell me she missed me and cared for me. I've felt so alone the last little bit. Then my friend Melissa text me to ask if I needed a ride to our Section 1 SFC rally tomorrow which will be at our church. (I haven't been in weeks due to car/family issues) I love that whenever we are running (whether intentional or not) God always steps in to block our path.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Or sticks His foot out, trips you, and laughs.... :P

MelodyB

Thanks for the prayers. Much appreciated.

Kimber did another pen tattoo on me today. I had my arm up on the back of the pew, so she drew a smiley face on the side of my hand.