Main Menu

A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

Melody

Mel, did I post the recipe or did you get it off Pinterest?  If they are too anything, just adjust your ratios.  The first time I made them, they were great in flavor and consistancy but felt a little oily.  My walnuts were quite fresh I guess so all the times I've made them after that, I've used a little less walnuts and a little more cocoa.  The pinch of sea salt is crucial.  Sometimes I've added the almonds, sometimes I pressed the almonds in the top, sometimes I've pressed the brownies into a thin lay of ground almonds like a crust. 

Oh my goodness, the key lime cheesecake I made on Saturday for Sunday turned out great!  This is significant cause I tried my hand at cheesecake years ago and totally failed and haven't tried again for years.  I had to make my own lime curd which was fun.  And instead of graham cracker crust I did like I've done with the brownies and used ground almonds instead.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

They may take my dads whole foot off, the circulation is cut off in the middle of his shin. It's not official yet. God is able to heal it. If they do take it, it will still be in a couple of weeks away. Seems to me they would want to hurry and do it, but no, we have to wait.

*UGH*

Melody

I'm so sorry Mel.   :sadbounce:

-----

Seeing people's tattoo fails make me feel so much better about myself.  I am so far from perfect, make grammar mistakes endlessly, but oh my goodness, at least I'm not putting them permanently on my skin!  LOL  I may have bad hair days, occasional acne, weight gain,  but at least I don't have to wake up and deal with this every day...

No one will ever see mine... cause I don't have any... lol

Lynx

Nobody will ever see mine, for the same reason.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 18, 2012, 05:37:27 PM

This one is really ironic. Dummy.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord. (Leviticus 19:28 KJV)

mini

Well, I promise I wont tell about Roscoes tattoo...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Mel, where I seen that, some thought it was a Tattoo troll that did it.  Which from what I gather is a tattoo artist that does their own thing reguardless of what the customer wants.  Someone even wondered if the guy wanted another scripture, like about homosexuality maybe, and the tattoo artist was gay...  Who knows.  I can't imagine someone being so rebellious as to get that to tell God, "in your face."  But the world isn't short on idiots... lol

mini

Meller, all your talk about tattoos has scared poor Roscoe off...hes afraid someone might ask him what kind of tattoo he has...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Oh no Roscoe!  It's ok. We will love you just the same if you're Nemo tattoo is now a Tiger whale, or your Tweety Bird is now Big Bird. Or Or even if your tribal barbed wire arm ring is now a gated community.

You are our friend no matter what. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

mini

I just don't understand why he would get a tattoo on his lower back in the first place...  :hypocrite:

:ugly:

SippinTea

*snortlaughchoke* It's good to know that GP nonsense is alive and well.  :biglaugh:

*Hugs* Sandra. I miss you.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

:spitlaugh:  I hope it's not one of those "yolo" "no regrets" kind. Roscoe's too short to go over it with something else like people his age usually do.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

I, for one, is sho' nuff glad he aint no plumber...

Roscoe

:pound: :pound: :pound:- All of you.

Mini waits until he knows I am absent due to my commute, then he goes to gouging. He's just jealous that my tattoo can be seen, whereas he has to get a full body wax to reveal his "butterfly tattoo".  :laughhard:

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 18, 2012, 09:09:37 PM
:spitlaugh:  I hope it's not one of those "yolo" "no regrets" kind. Roscoe's too short to go over it with something else like people his age usually do.
My age?!?! My dear herb loving friend, I believe you are equal to or older than I........or bad close.  :hypocrite:
Quote from: MellowYellow on April 18, 2012, 08:37:05 PM
Oh no Roscoe!  It's ok. We will love you just the same if you're Nemo tattoo is now a Tiger whale, or your Tweety Bird is now Big Bird. Or Or even if your tribal barbed wire arm ring is now a gated community.

You are our friend no matter what. :)
And man, you are vicious today. What did Nathan slip into your brownies?!?

Seriously, while I don't condone tattos because of the scripture listed earlier, I understand the allure of some. I nearly got a Harley emblem tatoo years ago, until my backslidden sister heard about it, went searching and brought me that scripture. That, coupled with my fear of needles, kept me tatoo free.
  I do know several folks in their twenties that look like complete thugs with all their tats, but are really good kids. Can't help but wonder sometimes if they will regret them...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on April 18, 2012, 09:25:55 PMHe's just jealous that my tattoo can be seen, whereas he has to get a full body wax to reveal his "butterfly tattoo".  :laughhard:

I heard that it supposed to be purple camo.  Hmmmph, now we know!

mini

Ask Roscoe about his Hula girl tattoo...  :bustamove:

:ugly: