A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Newsman

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

What I'd really like to know is... why is Cheese murdering quail?

And another thing I'd really like to know is... why are there stomping noises coming from the bathroom? :eyebrow: Households with boys are full of strange things. Just sayin'...

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

SippinTea:  If the noise is coming from the bathroom, you're already too late.  It has happened and the only thing to do now is paddle some tails and clean up the mess. 

Gone to work, ciao for now.  Hope we get more overtime tonight, I could use it for the thrift shops GP meet-up trip. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

I had just took a batch of quail out of the incubator, along with turkeys and ducks....  Was putting things in brooders in the garage and doing stuff....didn't have the quail a place to go yet, so they were in their bucket..and they acted cold...and I stuck them under a heat lamp....well...it wasn't that close to them and didn't seem that hot, but by golly in just a little bit they were passing out from heat stroke....*sigh*  So lost over half of them.  Ugh.  And in the meanwhile I had been on the phone with a guy wanting to order 250 of them.  Blah.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

If they were bigger, cheese, I'd say they be a good dinner. :smirk: I didn't realize they were that delicate.

And in sharing- I have accomplished something today. I have finally gotten rusty's head off. Never again. I will police a few more hours and let someone else handle that....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Thats what they call me when fried chicken is invovled.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Went to WM. almost opened fire on some ppl in the pharmacy. Took FOREVER. By the time I got up there it took ME all of about 30 seconds to drop off Dads prescription, but apparently took the guy ahead of me 20 minutes. Then they told him that ONE of his meds would cost $2,000.00 without his insurance. He said "If you charging me that much it better be a bunch of CRACK!" the pharmacy tech laughed and laughed and had to go back and tell EVERYONE while I stood in the line and waited some more. Sheesh.

Got a strawberry cake in the oven for the ladies meeting tomorrow. And I'm debating making those raw brownies tonight. I wanna try them.

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Newsman

Lady Melody, I've been uber-sick andf missed a lot..how is your father?

John  :waving:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Quote from: Newsman on April 18, 2012, 04:59:35 AM
Lady Melody, I've been uber-sick andf missed a lot..how is your father?

John  :waving:

As of now his foot is worse. Saw the Dr yesterday, and they want to amputate the toes, but he has to have a heart cath done before then, and some other tests before they will operate. So he sees the Dr again on Monday, and they will make a decision then. If he had of stayed in the ER on Thursday night, it's likely that all these tests and things would have been done by now and he could be recovering, but now we are still waiting.

MelodyB

I got my cake all done, and I did actually make those brownies. I haven't eaten any yet. They are in the freezer, I'll try tomorrow. I'm headed to sleep now.

Lynx

Overtime again tonight.  More money for the trip.
"Do you sing at church?"