News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

2011 in review

Started by Lynx, January 02, 2012, 02:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

An introspective thread.  What did you do last year?  What did you plan to do, and did what you plan match up with what actually happened?  How has your life changed in the last year?  How have YOU changed in the last year?  What New Year's resolutions did you make?  Did you keep them? 

What would you have done different if you could hit rewind and do the year over again?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I changed jobs. Again. lol. But I'm sticking with this one until something better [very doubtful as I have the best job ever] comes along. I crumbled yet got stronger financially [much due to the job change].

The thing I'm most proud of myself on is I've remained me. I haven't bent myself to fit anyones mold. I've stayed me through and through. And the best thing from that is my relationship with Brandon is the best I've ever been in. I would change myself to be whatever someone else wanted. Lucky for me, I'm exactly what he wanted  :bigcheese:

I honestly don't remember if I made a resolution last year or even what it would have been. I'm sure it would have done with finances and of course I'm still in a giant whole, but eh.

And the only thing I would have done differently is not skip church as much as I did. oh and not have tried to buy a car because apparently it's fate for me not to own one. or at least a working one  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Scott

2011 = more frustration and bad than I care to talk about. I am so very happy to see it in my rear view mirror!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: Scott on January 04, 2012, 03:00:18 AM
2011 = more frustration and bad than I care to talk about. I am so very happy to see it in my rear view mirror!

AMEN!!!

Chseeads

2011 wasn't too awful bad till my guts rotted out...since then it's been all downhill. lol 

NewLife101

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 02, 2012, 02:55:54 AM
An introspective thread.  What did you do last year?  What did you plan to do, and did what you plan match up with what actually happened?  How has your life changed in the last year?  How have YOU changed in the last year?  What New Year's resolutions did you make?  Did you keep them? 

What would you have done different if you could hit rewind and do the year over again?

2011 had its good and bad points.

One good point was the developmental position I assumed at work.  Though it was a temporary position, it was enlightening and educational.

I don't make resolutions because of a new year. 

If I could hit the rewind button, I might- and/or might not- skip the "Minnie, me and his gang of three" meet-up that landed me in this joint.

Be God's
NewLife101