News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

2011 Christmas Wish / Hope / Dream list thread.

Started by Scott, November 23, 2011, 06:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

I am still hoping for that 1957 Chevrolet Convertible that I've been asking for since I saw one in a museum years ago.

I still want my Jet Pack

I still want my flying Car

I still want my own valet and maid

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

You can't have your flying car:  http://xkcd.com/864/

I can't think of anything I really want for Christmas.  Everything I wanted, I already have.  If I had another want, I'd probably buy it too.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Wishing for a paint job and new leather interior for rusty. New wheels and tires for the Corvette. Or heck, since this is a fantasy wish, I wish I had a new ZR1 Corvette. And a Model A Ford. And a '96 Corvette Grand Sport. And a Mercedes 300d (diesel) car to cruise to work in comfort and style. And a large plot of land on the top of an Ozark mountain, with a spring, a running creek, a log cabin, and fenced in so no one could get in- if they could find me. And a Jeep CJ5 to get me there. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 23, 2011, 06:14:55 AM
You can't have your flying car:  http://xkcd.com/864/

I can't think of anything I really want for Christmas.  Everything I wanted, I already have.  If I had another want, I'd probably buy it too.

1.) Don't do video calls
2.) Don't text and Drive
3.) Hate Angry Birds

Now WHere is my Flying car!!!!

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

I want to be healed of gluten intolerance.

And it'd be nice to be able to park my car comfortably in the garage.  It can fit now, but barely.

taco_harvell

I will get exactly what I want on December 22!!!

Other things I would like would be:
57 Chevy Hard Top (The convertibles just never looked as good.)
Aston Martin DB9
A log cabin
A jet plane that will take me anywhere I want to go when I want to go. This way I could see all my family and friends whenever I wanted to. (I could also bring them to events like my wedding without the hassle of airlines and junk.)
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

After reading all these other wishes it is apparent I really need to upgrade my wishing system. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

This thread made me think of something I heard a few years ago. A "Name it and Claim it" preacher(Or Blab it and Grab it as I sometimes call them), said all you have to do is sit and read your Christmas wish list out loud in Jesus name and you will get everything on it guaranteed. If I was one of his kids I would have done it every day in front of him and then questioned him strongly if I had not gotten everything. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

I want a good DSLR camera, and Sam to be driving.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

I want:

*an iPad
*memory for my Mac
*after the memory to upgrade to OS Lion so I can upgrade various programs that can't be upgraded because I don't have the above items.
*iPhone 4s (prob will wait till tax return time though)
*letterpress kit
*Mr Sandman to bring me a dream and let him be the cutest I've ever seen
*Aphrodite USB hub
*I think something is missing but I can't remember haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

*Nissan Exterra
*a washing machine
*my dog to be completely house trained
*kitchen remodel
*and money :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Scott

Dear Santa,

Right now I could use a new pancreas! 

*just saying*

:sadbounce:

*siiigh*

Regards,

Scott

(yes, still dealing with that issue)

*groan*

The Never Ending Battle

SippinTea

I would enjoy an ipad, mainly because it would be so helpful with the music stuffs for church.
I wish my brother and SIL could be here for Christmas.
I wish Chris had a job that he enjoyed - or at least one that wasn't so stressful for him. (Call centers are evil things, just so's you know.)

But most of all, I want this spiritual attack on my family's health to STOP!! NOW. I'm so tired of watching people I love in so much pain. So done with it. So. That's what I REALLY want for Christmas. Or sooner.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on November 25, 2011, 05:07:52 PM
I would enjoy an ipad, mainly because it would be so helpful with the music stuffs for church.
Ooooh, you have no idea!  You can rig a remote control for so much audio stuff, controllable from a tablet (like an ipad.)  A lot of the audio nuts that use the same music making program I use run the thing live, onstage, from their ipad or other tablet.

Sorry about the attack.  Will be praying.
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

A friend (a pastor's wife) was showing me how easy it is to look up chord charts online, change the key, and even have automatic scrolling (at varying speeds) during the song! Incredible! I was trying really hard not to be jealous. ;)

And thanks for the prayer. Really.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

IowaSkirtGirl

I want to be able to  :pound: all the people at work that don't do their job and hire good responsible people.

1970 Cutlass S.

My lower back and neck to feel better all the time no matter how hard I am on it

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

I just figured out we have a cow emoticon :D
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Heather

Can I add healing for my stupid gallbladder or the means to remove it?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Scott

Quote from: HeatherB on November 29, 2011, 04:41:38 AM
Can I add healing for my stupid gallbladder or the means to remove it?

*shudder*

Don't get me started about gallbladder...

The Never Ending Battle

IowaSkirtGirl

I would say you could have my gal bladder...but they took it out a few years ago..I doubt you'd want it..it was exploded...

I want...my very own dairy and farm and a bakery

I want to build a dream apartment building...so all the people I have scattered around that want to can live in the same building...
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!