News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

33rd Annual Godplace Christmas Card Exchange!

Started by Chseeads, November 12, 2011, 12:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

I'm debating joining in.......my track record is not the best at this. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

let me just say, it's almost just as fun getting them late as it is on time because it's simply fun to get mail from people you think are great.  ☺

Babs

Quote from: Chseeads on November 14, 2011, 12:03:05 AM
So far, we haven't had anyone killed, maimed, kidnapped, or otherwise harmed in the GPCCEX.

BUT, there's a first time for everything.  :freaky2:

That almost makes me want to join  :freaky2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I just sent off some homemade cards, and each of them had a surprise.  A pleasant surprise, no bombs or anthrax dust here. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Quote from: Babs on November 23, 2011, 10:27:43 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on November 14, 2011, 12:03:05 AM
So far, we haven't had anyone killed, maimed, kidnapped, or otherwise harmed in the GPCCEX.

BUT, there's a first time for everything.  :freaky2:

That almost makes me want to join  :freaky2:

:highfive:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 23, 2011, 06:24:12 PM
let me just say, it's almost just as fun getting them late as it is on time because it's simply fun to get mail from people you think are great.  ☺

I agree! Snail mail is becoming extinct (well other than bills lol) and so it's just fun getting something in the mail!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

IowaSkirtGirl

Is there anyone I didn't send my address too yet? I'm half lost..lol
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Heather

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 24, 2011, 05:52:30 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on November 23, 2011, 06:24:12 PM

I agree! Snail mail is becoming extinct (well other than bills lol) and so it's just fun getting something in the mail!

I have a friend in Texas and another in Pennsylvania that we seem to only write to each other. Keeping track with work and school and life schedules makes calling a pain and im pretty horrible with email and Facebook. Lol. It's nice to get mail other than bills.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Ebenezer Scrooge

BAH! A waste of time and money! Get back to work!
Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

Chseeads

Chseeads

I don't have addresses from the Rat Pack or Fairy Cakes yet.  Everybody else I do.

If I dug around I'm sure I have the Rat's, and I may have FC's, but I don't want to have to dig around, so just send em to me. lol

Melody

Send me your address, Scrooge.  I'll send you something.

Cough.coal.cough

MsJennJenn

I sent mine! I was just waiting to see if any one else joined the list! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Send me your address Seth, and I'll send you a card and a surprise.  Nobody has been put in the hospital or morgue from this surprise yet.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

I do not understand Isaac.  If you don't want to participate in the CCEX because you don't want to share too much about yourself, why would want people to give you their address?  & You could do all this via pm. Why are you still posting in here?

:roll: :smirk2:

Lynx

Mostly just to pick on Seth for his pipe bomb cracks.   ;)
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I haven't gotten an address for:

sunlight/The Purple Fuzzy/Iridiscente (Combo Pack)
IowaSkirtGirl

Does everyone have mine?  It's different than previous years since I've moved.

Roscoe

Alright, Lou and I are in. If anyone needs my addy, please p.m. me. And if you participated last year, I've probably got it unless you've moved. If you didn't participate- or moved- send me an addy.  :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Running List:

chseeads
sunlight/The Purple Fuzzy/Iridiscente (Combo Pack)
MsJennJenn
HeatherB
Tricia Lea
IowaSkirtGirl
MellowYellow
MelodyB
Roscoe

Lynx

Still waiting for you to PM me your address Seth.  Got something all fixed up and ready to send ya.  Bwahahaha...haha...cough cough. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Ebenezer Scrooge

Utter nonsense and a complete waste of time money and energy.

Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

Jaybee

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

Heather

Got my card from MY today! I hope to get mine sent out. May not have enough money to buy stamps til January giving how much work I'm missin being sick.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

I got MY's card too!!

I just addressed and sign all of mine. But I need an address for someone else I'm sending a card too and then I'll mail mine and then some! muahaha
-Alexander Den Heijer-