News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

33rd Annual Godplace Christmas Card Exchange!

Started by Chseeads, November 12, 2011, 12:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I won't give my address out but I'll send something to anyone reckless enough to send your address to some guy you've never met before.

Two or three people on the forum already have my address...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

I'm not giving my address to someone who doesn't want to give theirs.  creeps me out.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 15, 2011, 02:22:49 AM
I'm not giving my address to someone who doesn't want to give theirs.  creeps me out.

Exactly!! lol I'm not gonna let you send them, if you don't trust enough to let me send you one! That defeats the whole purpose!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Newsman

You are getting the Ladies riled up, Isaac....

I suppose, if they wanted to send a card to someone who wouldn't give his address to them, they could include a pre-stamped card for you inside the ones they send to the DuBois family. I'm guessing at least One of them has your mailing address...

John  :waving:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

As to the ladies, they have a good point.  But I never said they should - in fact I recommend against sending me your address because frankly you have no idea who I really am.  I know I'm a nice guy, but you have no way of knowing that.  It's easy to put on a fake persona, especially when the interface medium is text. 

But if anyone is indiscriminate enough to send me an address I'll send a card.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

No, we all think you're a serial killer.  You fit the psycopath profile perfectly. 

STRANGER DANGER!!!!

:hypocrite:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Heather

I will not be sending Isaac my address as I do not want a pipe bomb on my front step. Now if I wanted to I could send him my work address but as he is a party poop he will have no way of sending me a card [or bomb or anything else]  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

I don't even know how to make a pipe bomb.  Although sometimes I wish I did...
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

but how do i know that if i don't know you? huh? huh?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm crazy.

Lets start with this. I write convicted murders who want to know more about Jesus. Little known fact. So yes they do have my home address...I figure most of them are lifers but if one really wants to get out and murder me then it must be my time. SO I would love a card..and if you would send me your email addy at least, I would send you a cute and funny e-card :) SO you would at least get a card from me :)

:) I am a crazy crazy cracker!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Melody

Ok Isaac then leave it to the rest of us that aren't so afraid of people finding out who we are.

Chseeads

I'm sure we could find out how to make a pipe bomb with handy online instructions if we wanted to..... :)

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on November 15, 2011, 10:09:47 PM
I'm sure we could find out how to make a pipe bomb with handy online instructions if we wanted to..... :)
Don't have to look too far.....due to job training, *someone* could use common household items and scare the majority of you guys to death- and thrill Mel to the max. :laughhard: Just sayin'  :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

I can make a bomb with several house hold items. I apparently am good at doing it by accident. lol

I once blew up a frying pan and glass lid only using the Hamburger Helper I was cooking in it. I am still not sure how I did that. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Running List:

chseeads
sunlight/The Purple Fuzzy/Iridiscente (Combo Pack)
MsJennJenn
HeatherB
Tricia Lea
IowaSkirtGirl
MellowYellow
MelodyB

Any of you other yakkers that posted :offtopic: want in?

Newsman

Unless I have a change of (what) heart, I'm not in. I have a bad record for actualy getting mine in the mail. I don't think I did last year, and only maybe the year before. My wife never helps me with these things.

Newsman

Thanks! I literally BOLed, and I needed the laugh this week.

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 15, 2011, 08:11:06 AM
Newsman is too smart for my own good...

iridiscente

Chseeads

Just a BUMP to remind anyone else that might want to join to hop in....