News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

33rd Annual Godplace Christmas Card Exchange!

Started by Chseeads, November 12, 2011, 12:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

...or something like that. *cough*

Welp, it's about that time of year when we start compiling the list of naughty and nice people that want to join the mayhem that we call the GPCCEX.

For those that are new or unfamiliar with it, what we do is compile a list of who would like to take part in exchanging Christmas Cards with each other.  We then PM our mailing address info to one another and send cards.

Simple. :teeth:

So, I shall hereby join:

chseeads

P.S. - Everybody please remember to include cash or check in whatever you send me.  :D

:freaky2:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

iridiscente

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on November 12, 2011, 05:27:25 AM
I will send you 2 pennies... :grin:

I will take anything I can get.  :ugly:

Does that mean you guys are in?  :P

sunlight

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Tricia Lea

Count me in.

BTW Seth, I still have the feather you sent in the card 2 years ago lol

Chseeads

Is it your lucky feather that makes you fly like in Dumbo? lol

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

Running List:

chseeads
sunlight/The Purple Fuzzy/Iridiscente (Combo Pack)
MsJennJenn
HeatherB
Tricia Lea
IowaSkirtGirl

Lynx

I'm rather chary of giving people online my real world address (to the extent of going to other towns when I mail someone something so the postmark won't trace my town) but it sounds like a great idea. 

If you enter, does your address go to everyone else who entered?  Is everyone sending cards to everyone else, or are we drawing names or something and sending a card to the person who's name we get?

And what is the combo pack to which you referred?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

You send a card to everyone who signs up. The combo pack is 1 card to all 3 of them as they are all in the same family. I've done the exchange now for a few years and I have yet to find a GPer or a pipe bomb on my front step.

sunlight

Lynx

On the list for which, a GPer visit or a pipe bomb?  :-?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Somebody PM'd me an address anyway. 

Oh well, I know I'm not dangerous.  Don't know how this person knows it though.  Maybe I should do something to make the sender question my sanity... A little worry can at least stave off boredom.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Give them a p.o. box then Isaac. I've done the ccex a number of times a haven't gotten anything weird. In fact it was so sweet a couple of times that I couldn't do it, I still received a card or two from some that still had my addy & just wanted to send me one anyway.

Count me in. :)

Chseeads

So far, we haven't had anyone killed, maimed, kidnapped, or otherwise harmed in the GPCCEX.

BUT, there's a first time for everything.  :freaky2:

Running List:

chseeads
sunlight/The Purple Fuzzy/Iridiscente (Combo Pack)
MsJennJenn
HeatherB
Tricia Lea
IowaSkirtGirl
MellowYellow

Heather

Well consider yourself warned. I live beside the police auxiliary AND I have Captain Mac with the po po (and his very snoopy always home wife) who live directly across the street. They even keep track of how often APB come over. Lol

MsJennJenn

And I live in a house with two guys who carry CHL licenses and have about 20+ guns between the two of them.

Sides this is Texas....I ain't skeered!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Im afraid to join...every year I do I usually find my cards that I was supposed to mail in December somewhere around April...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 14, 2011, 07:01:28 PM
Im afraid to join...every year I do I usually find my cards that I was supposed to mail in December somewhere around April...

:ugly:

:roll:  :pound:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Well, mail em then anyways, dodo.  Better late than never.  I've done that before.  :hypocrite:

taco_harvell

Would like to join, but between moving and getting ready for a wedding, I think I would be like Thomas and totally forget to mail them. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

*SIGH* Thomas.

I was digging out my leftover Cmas cards from last years exchange to see how many more I would need and I found last years mailing list...Thomas was on it, and I teared up.

Which leads me to this...can we send cards to Molly? This year will be hard for her, so I thought it would be nice for us who are participating in the exchange to send out an extra one telling her we are thinking of her...who is with me?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?