News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I. AM. BACK...

Started by Roscoe, July 13, 2011, 08:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

As the title and this posting evidences, I am back from my unwelcome and unwanted internet fast, which was courtesy of my phone provider.  :pound: It appears to me that 1) I am apparently loved by all and 2) Mini is a bad influence on the rest of you heathens, Scott included. :laughhard:
I blame Mini because he was the first that I had texted about the calamity that had befallen my computer. Taco shall be blamed secondarily. The rest of you- well, give me a bit to read all of this nonesense and I will assign blame and seek revenge accordanly.  :laughhard:

I will say that I was touched by the fact that several of you cared enough to text me to check on me- or gloat, which is what my suspicous mind beleives was the case.... I'm gone to read the threads. :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

I couldn't text you cause I didn't have your number and couldn't slow Chel down enough to get it. ;)

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Scott

I have no idea what you are talking about, I just looked you up on Google news and was shocked at what I found.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

The donut glaze has done hit the fan.

Melody

Haha, instead of tar & feathered it's glazed & sprinkled.  :biglaugh:

IowaSkirtGirl

I was a good lil  :hypocrite: the whole time :)
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Roscoe

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 14, 2011, 11:37:53 AM
I was a good lil  :hypocrite: the whole time :)
Somehow, I doubt it. YOU probably help Mini instigated the whole thing! :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I also would have texted you and bugged you, but I didn't have your number. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

IowaSkirtGirl

Actually I just sat and  :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: them on...oh wait I was the one going  :noo: :noo: :noo:
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MsJennJenn

I had no part in any of this. Scouts honor. (Even though I wasn't a scout haha)
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

The record (of my posts) will prove I am innocent.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: