5-Oh Hauled in for Hauling Off Dr Pepper

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, July 12, 2011, 06:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

It has been reported that 5-Oh got hauled in and thrown in the clink for hauling off more than his fair share of Dublin Dr Pepper.  Rumor has it that there might have been an accomplice in this crime that was tall and bald, but those rumors have not been confirmed.  Poor Rusty is impounded and waiting for someone to bail him out.  Stay tuned for the latest updates.

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 12, 2011, 06:01:49 PM
It has been reported that 5-Oh got hauled in and thrown in the clink for hauling off more than his fair share of Dublin Dr Pepper.  Rumor has it that there might have been an accomplice in this crime that was tall and bald, but those rumors have not been confirmed.  Poor Rusty is impounded and waiting for someone to bail him out.  Stay tuned for the latest updates.

I have retained an attorney from the esteemed offices of Dewey,Cheatum,and Howe to represent me in this matter. I am innocent. The tall, bald, gorilla held a Desert Eagle .44 caliber handgun on me and forced Rusty and I to haul his load of stolen goods. We are innocent! :biglaugh:
I have told the authorities all I know of said gorilla and the fact that he has a predilection for flying, and loves photography. They are staking out WhattaBurgers for a three state area and are requesting that people call in if they sight him. In a related matter, I have been told by my attorney that there have been an uptick in reporting of BigFoot sightings in the area..... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

A gorilla?! Next thing you know he'll be saying it was wearing a tutu driving his miata! It's worse than we thought guys! Sugar rush is producing hallucinations & paranoia.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 13, 2011, 09:50:34 PM
A gorilla?! Next thing you know he'll be saying it was wearing a tutu driving his miata! It's worse than we thought guys! Sugar rush is producing hallucinations & paranoia.
:laughhard: I know for a fact, while Mini the gorilla might wear a Tutu- wouldn't put it past him- there's no way he could drive the Miata. He can barely sit in it. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 13, 2011, 09:50:34 PM
I think I found his pic! :o

iridiscente

Chseeads

Hey, that lady on the right is the one that bought the last dozen donuts at the convenience store and caused him to shoot himself.  lol

okieoliveoyl

the mental image of Minnie the gorilla wearing a tutu is enough to scar a person for life....
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"