News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

5-0's PAPM is Sporty & Courtly in Sharing 440!

Started by Newsman, June 28, 2011, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Ladies Nelle and ISG, plus Bro.Isaac,

I will be remembering y'all/your situations in prayer.

John

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Well, I was off experimenting a cilantro bath.  I like an occasional bath anyway but it was pretty awesome having the smell of fresh cilantro the whole time. 

The kids said I don't smell like cilantro though.  :smirk:

Cilantro is a natural detoxifier.  It helps remove flouride and other metals, assisting your liver/kidneys, I read.  So it also does the same in the outer layers of the body when soaked in it.

I don't know that I'd do it again if I don't get to smell like it though!  LOL 

There's a heat advisory out for today and tomorrow.  Supposed to be warm, possibly get up to about 100 but feel like 110°.  That's not much fun so I'm going to be in today!

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 30, 2011, 05:15:22 PM
Well, I was off experimenting a cilantro bath.  I like an occasional bath anyway but it was pretty awesome having the smell of fresh cilantro the whole time. 

The kids said I don't smell like cilantro though.  :smirk:

Cilantro is a natural detoxifier.  It helps remove flouride and other metals, assisting your liver/kidneys, I read.  So it also does the same in the outer layers of the body when soaked in it.

I don't know that I'd do it again if I don't get to smell like it though!  LOL 

There's a heat advisory out for today and tomorrow.  Supposed to be warm, possibly get up to about 100 but feel like 110°.  That's not much fun so I'm going to be in today!

"Warm?"
Sounds hot to me, weirdo.  :smirk2:

Did you drink the bathwater after you were through?

I've been busy napping.  I was tarrrrrred.

But I feel half like poody after the nap anyhow.  :smirk2:

:-?

Must be cause Rat's Nest clobbered me with a brisket.

MelodyB

I just made the best hamburgers EV ER!!

I sliced pepperjack cheese and put it in the middle of the raw patties, then grilled them crispy-burnt on the grill. HOLY MOSES! (and not BOB) it's delicious! I have NEVER had a burger this good.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

That sounds good.  Realllly good to be exact.

MelodyB

My mom is SUPER picky about stuff, especially hamburgers, and she said this was by far the best hamburger she has ever tasted. And for HER to compliment me on the cooking of a hamburger....it HAS to be good.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 30, 2011, 02:13:05 PM
* The Purple Fuzzy hits Cheese in the head with a frozen brisket

Oops, I think I knocked him out... :o

Haha...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

Notice the cheese oozing out of the massively huge beef patty. And the fresh locally grown tomato slice, on a sesame seed bun...(the onions are not visible).

SO SO AMAZING!

Chseeads

MelodyB

Just because it was slightly pink in the middle, does NOT mean that it has ecoli in it! It was cooked to the proper temp before being served.

Your just jealous that I didn't make you one. 

Melody

That looks yummy, Mel!

:pound: Seth and Mini  :pound:

Quote from: Chseeads on June 30, 2011, 06:05:28 PM

Ok, that's just nasty. 

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on June 30, 2011, 06:39:10 PM
Just because it was slightly pink in the middle, does NOT mean that it has ecoli in it! It was cooked to the proper temp before being served.

Your just jealous that I didn't make you one. 

Did you use a thermometer?  :eyebrow:

MellowYellow.....you sure do have an affection for lots of green herbs, doncha.....*cough*

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 30, 2011, 06:43:56 PM
That looks yummy, Mel!

:pound: Seth and Mini  :pound:

Quote from: Chseeads on June 30, 2011, 06:05:28 PM

Ok, that's just nasty. 

Im glad you didn't drink your bathwater.  Seeing how you admitted to only bathing occasionally, it was probably filthy...

Chseeads

Melody

you guys are just having too much fun at my expense today!  LOL

Mini, did you ever see that craigslist youtube clip I posted for you? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IiA3p6XW0A&feature=related

MelodyB

No, I didn't use a thermometer. I didn't need to.

Chseeads

Then you DIDN'T KNOW that it was the right temperature.

When you have the ebola flesh eating virus, don't come limping to me on your one good leg that's still left.

Hmph.

IowaSkirtGirl

I've been here off and on all day...I have a horrible upset stomach because of all the drama going on here...just taking care of my daycare kiddos and trying to survive this storm...:(
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

The Purple Fuzzy

The company is serving us ice cream with toppings today.  Kinda like Marble Slab.

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 30, 2011, 07:17:48 PM
you guys are just having too much fun at my expense today!  LOL

Mini, did you ever see that craigslist youtube clip I posted for you? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IiA3p6XW0A&feature=related

Rabbit fur...

You got the wrong number...LOL

You have a fur stole but it wasn't stole?  You mean it was stole but you found it?  Im confused.  LOL

Lynx

Fuzzy is your workplace hiring?  :D

Morning y'all.  Couldn't get any more sleep, it's too hot here.  Air conditioner is doing its dead-level best and a box fan is going all out and it's still too hot here.  Bleh.  Oh well, looks like I'll be hitting the caffeine again tonight.

In other news, I found a place to buy National Music Ministry Conference albums, those annual choir get-togethers Jackson College Ministries used to do.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: