5-0's PAPM is Sporty & Courtly in Sharing 440!

Started by Newsman, June 28, 2011, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Newsman

I posted the above HOURS ago, and where is Five-oh's denial?

Silence IS consent!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

Chseeads

Newsman

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: Newsman on June 29, 2011, 03:13:43 AM

When silence enforced by a gag (in this case represented by locking out the thread) is considered consent, the court is a kangaroo court.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 30, 2011, 02:22:44 AM
Quote from: Newsman on June 29, 2011, 03:13:43 AM

When silence enforced by a gag (in this case represented by locking out the thread) is considered consent, the court is a kangaroo court.  :P
Thank You.  :hypocrite: And it's obvious this court is a kangaroo court......otherwise Sir John the Indicted would have been forced to respond to the Investigation against him, instead of letting it slip to the back pages.  :pound: I'm STILL waiting for your response, Sir John the Guilty. Or, by your standards, I should just consider it a win and you as guilty as charged- Silence is consent and all that, ya know. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Nelle

:!:!:Serious post warning:!:!:

Our church would greatly appreciate any and all prayers. Our pastor resigned tonight, and we have quite a situation to deal with. I can't go into it, but God knows exactly what we need and who we need. Thanks guys!

In more positive sharing: I leave for Illinois on Friday. :)

Chseeads

Quote from: Nelle on June 30, 2011, 04:34:40 AM
:!:!:Serious post warning:!:!:

Our church would greatly appreciate any and all prayers. Our pastor resigned tonight, and we have quite a situation to deal with. I can't go into it, but God knows exactly what we need and who we need. Thanks guys!

That's often not an easy situation. 

Melody

Man, been there, done that, it's no picnic.  I will pray, Nelle.  Praying & fasting allowed me so much grace.  I learned no man can stop a work of God!

Cilantro was on sale 3 bunches for $1. I put some of it in the freezer. I looove the smell of it! I would seriously take a cilantro bath if there were such a thing!    :updown:

Chseeads

I imagine there could be such a thing if you chopped some up and added it to hot bath water. :smirk2: 

I zonked out last night....tarrrrrrred I was.....

And this morning, I still have a weird feeling like I'm at somebody else's house.....the feeling I have if I go stay someplace besides home..... :freaky:

Creepy creepy. lol

Roscoe

Good Morning, all. Back at work. And Nelle, I'll say a prayer for your church... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

This is my third pastor resignation since I've been of an age to remember. I'm just more intricately involved in this one because of the close relationship I had with my pastors and the position I hold at my church. It's not a run-of-the-mill resignation. I can't express the seriousness of it enough. Prayers for my (now former) pastors ( and their two boys) as well as our church's situation that we are now in. We are reeling from the resignation but also the effects of some other parts of the business.

Chseeads

You shouldn't keep runnin' off the preachers, Spud.... :smirk2:

jk 

It's always a shock when it's a "sudden" resignation and nobody is already in line to take over and all that kind of thing. 

Nelle

Hahaha.. That does make it look that way huh? Lol

Lynx

Sorry to hear that Nelle.  Will be praying.

"Morning" y'all.  My late evening, but oh well. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  It's my Friday.  I'm off tomorrow to help Chel with her fundraiser.

MelodyB

Our assistant Pastor resigned suddenly last summer and it threw our whole church for a loop. One day he was here and the next he was gone. We still haven't fully recovered. We still are waiting for God to send the right man to take that position again. It's been hard, but we have made the best of an awkward situation. And we are trusting that one day, maybe soon, we will have that position filled and be able to function more completely.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy hits Cheese in the head with a frozen brisket

Oops, I think I knocked him out... :o

IowaSkirtGirl

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 30, 2011, 05:07:43 AM
Cilantro was on sale 3 bunches for $1. I put some of it in the freezer. I looove the smell of it! I would seriously take a cilantro bath if there were such a thing!    :updown:

I found this online, you had me curious because I love the smell of cilantro too! http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=1707758

Today is going to be a really long day for me. I don't have a hard life or a hard job, but today both seem to be taking their toll on my physically and emotionally. I wish I could go into more detail, but, all I can really say is my roommate's ex (her 3 year old son's dad) is being investigated for child abuse. We are on high alert at the house just in case he tries to get sneaky and take the child. So I am stressed to the max about all of that.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

I've got a battle to fight and sometimes I think I'm losing.  I can't say anything more about it but prayers would be appreciated.

In the meantime I'm gone to bed.  Night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"